Shogunate vs Sangonomiya

KABOOM!

The sound of an explosion in the night echoed throughout the camp as they heard the alarm bells.

DING DING DING DING!

"TO ALL SOLDIERS! The Shogunate is attacking with their Kamuijima cannons!"

That was enough to get everyone wake up immediately. Kiana summoned a Void portal as she pulled out the Visions handing them to their owners.

"The Bronya has scanned with Project Bunny. Enemies are approaching from Kujou Barracks." The Russian reported immediately as the rest exited the tent.

KABOOM!

A shell landed right in the center of the camp as many Resistance soldiers ran back and forth preparing for battle.

Scaramouche saw Kokomi approaching with Gorou who only looked at him for a few seconds before looking at the rest.

"Don't expect the Bafuku to act too soon..." The pink haired girl spoke seriously seeing the army in the distance and some of their wounded soldiers.

At that moment at the top of the group a sort of Anemo mark appeared as two shadows fell to the ground.

VROOOMMM!

??? "Stupid bard! I knew I shouldn't have left the teleport to you!"

??? "SHUT UP BLOCK HEADED BUFFON!"

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU TWO!" Neill shouted in annoyance as the Ex-Archon accused the bard "Idiot Barbatos misused the teleport!"

"SHUT UP MORAX! You don't have your Gnosis! You want us to capture the Shogun in front of the useless Baal!"

"SHUT UP!" Scaramouche shouted in annoyance as the two stopped arguing "I don't know what you two have done or said to Baal but sooner have you returned she has already rushed to do a movement with the Shogunate with double the number of soldiers to assault us!"

Kokomi blinked for a few seconds before shouting in shock "The Archon Geo and Archon Anemo?!" Scaramouche sighed "Another question for another moment... We have a battle ahead."

While in another area behind the resistance fort.

Kujou was waiting with a small group of soldiers ready to assault the fortress. She looked seriously at her soldiers "Remember, I want the resistance general alive. If you see him... Capture him."

The soldiers nodded as they noticed most of the resistance soldiers began to leave the fort with the goal of stopping the Shogun's army.

Kokomi stood at the entrance as he looked at the rest "Stay here, I will take charge of leading the troops, someone must protect the stronghold."

Kiana denied seriously "We will go, Kazuha, Scaramouche and Gorou will stay to protect the fort."

Gorou wanted to claim but seeing Kokomi nod he had no choice but to follow his orders.