Theater of Domination!

Gorou Bedroom

Gorou slept peacefully in bed as the alarm sounded

Piiii, Piiii, Piii, Piii.

The young shiba shivered slightly as his ears twitched as he turned off the alarm. "Nghhh..." As he began to wake up and yawn stretching his arms.

" As he began to wake up and yawn stretching his arms

"Yawn..." Gorou yawned as he scratched his eyes for a moment to look around his room. "Today is the day... It will be my first day... As Valkyrie training..."

He flapped his ears as he stood up looking at the time "7:30 in the morning.... So that means we start at 9:00 am training." He got up and took a shower. He put on his armor that he wore in the resistance meintras started downstairs only to find Kazuha, Yae, Lisa and Keqing having their breakfast at the dining room table.

The ronin samurai noticed the brown hair with white highlights meintras greeted with a smile "Good morning, Gorou."

He greeted the group with a good morning as he sat down at the table where there was toast, scrambled egg, bacon and orange juice and coffee. Gorou began to eat while noticing that several people were missing "Where are the rest?"

Yae smiled as she stopped sipping her tea "Neill and the rest of the squadron are preparing the training room, Kokomi and Kujou are in another training room along with Jean and Ningguang to do joint training with the Shogunate, Sangonomiya Resistance, Knights and Millilelith. And as for Ayaka, Xingqiu and Chongyun.... Well they are walking around the A.E.S Barbatos trying to learn more about how the warship works."

Kazuha also who was eating his breakfast nodded swallowing a piece of bacon he had in his mouth "They say they will also give us our Valkyrie Battlesuits. Though we will also surely train to fight Herrschers."

Gorou looked down at his plate seriously "Battlesuits.... I wonder what mine will look like." The group finished breakfast as Yae stood up "I'll be returning to Inazuma. As the priestess of Narukami Island. I must oversee the situation."

30 minutes later... Everyone finished breakfast until they heard the door open.

PSSHSHSHHH