Preparing for a rescue

(Opening)

Durin, Raiga and Dvalin roared echoing throughout Teyvat.

WANNA BE THE BIGGEST DREAMER.

Dawn began to break, illuminating Monstadt with its first signs of dawn.

Zensokuryoku de mirai mo ima no dake nukero.

(Running at full speed from today and tomorrow)

VENTI AND BARD FRIEND:
Raginvdr

The four Teyvat Herrschers were standing at dawn from the deck of the A.E.S Barbatos.

Sou boku wa ki zuitan da
(If I noticed)

Zutto shukudai wasureteta
(I always forget my homework)

Los cuatro se dieron la vuelta viendo a Celestia envuelto por aura de energía Honkai.

Sore wa hitotsu no nazo nazo
(This a puzzle, puzzle, puzzle)

Paimon looked up watching the sky with Aether at his side as they continued their journey.

Boku wa dare nan darou
(¿Who I am?)

SURAIDINGU shite surimuketa hiza itakutatte ne
(Even if I fall and hurt my knees)

Neill, Scaramouche, Teucer and Xiao held out their hand showing their Herrscher Gems while behind them were their Herrschers forms.

Sugu tacchiagaranakya

(I have to get up again)

Neill stood as his cloak and bard attire fluttered in the wind while behind appeared other copies of him displaying the variety of Battlesuit Valkyries and in the background finally his Herrscher of the Void form.

CHANSU wa nigete yuku wakatteru sa
(For I know that my chance will be gone)

Next was Teucer embracing his Mr Cyclops doll and his Seznhaya outfit while in the background other copies of him appeared with his Battlesuits variety of Valkyrie while in the background he showed his Herrscher of the Reason form.

Next were Scaramouche and Xiao in their Fatui and Yaksha outfits while in the background were several copies of both of them showing all their Valkyrie outfits while at the end of it all were their Herrscher of Thunder and Herrscher of the Sentience forms.

BIG AND BIGGER, BIGGEST DREMAR!

Yume miro koto ga subete hajimariThe dreams are the beginning of all)

The dreams are the beginning of all)

Yume miro koto ga subete hajimariThe dreams are the beginning of all)