HoV vs HoV

Aether hovered in the air watching the group with a cold smile.

A.E.S Barbatos (Bridge Command)

Cough... Cough...

Kokomi coughed due to the smoke from some of the burning areas as he looked around the entire bridge. Some parts were on fire while the outer deck was full of holes due to the missiles the HoV had returned to both warships.

Some parts were giving off sparks and some lights illuminating the bridge were flickering. "Are you all right?" She stood up somewhat in shock.

"Your Excellency." One of the two Sangonomiya soldiers helped pull her to her feet as she nodded gratefully "Thank you."

Helmsman: "Severe damage to the flight deck and decks below, several hull breaches and reports of casualties have also been confirmed.... But the ship will not withstand another attack."

She could also see the Moonlight Throne was in an identical situation, several hull breaches. Several fires in some areas, both ships had sustained heavy damage.

Tesla grunted in annoyance looking at some panels "We can't fire both weapons either the Selene.... It only remains for us to leave this... In the hands of Kiana and the others."

Kokomi to the red hair before turning her attention back to the Black Serpent worried "Gorou.... Guys..."

Back to the Black Serpent....

Both creatures roared as Siegfried readied his Divine Key "Let's do it!"

"Hai." Everyone nodded in unison. Fu Hua looked at Venti "Take care of it, we'll take care of the Herrscher."

"Huh... Hahaha..." The blonde-haired boy chuckled "Go.... My loyal servants." At that moment both the wolf and the dragon charged towards the group.

Xiao closed his eyes "Then I will have to give it my all." At that moment I create hundred of jade colored chains that immobilized both creatures.

WAP!

Kiana and Kaeya jumped as he was engulfed by flames transforming into their HoF forms "FWOSH."

(Kiana, Herrscher of Flamescion)

"Are you done kid? It's our turn, hope you don't mind." Kiana and Kaeya replied in unison as they slashed through the air creating great flames devouring both creatures who roared in pain.

GROOOOAAARRR

Aether looked on without much interest "Try all you want worms." He snapped his fingers as he wiped out the flames using his Void powers.

FWISH!

At that moment Gorou appeared in front of him pointing his Divine Key bow "..." As soon as he saw the blond's face he hesitated.