Will of Herrscher! Neill, the king of the Void.

Neill began to regain consciousness by first seeing a white metal ceiling with several dim lights, he quickly straightened up noticing that he was on a stretcher "Where ..."

"You shouldn't force yourself. You still haven't recovered from the blow Rita gave you, I apologized for her rudeness." He looked in the direction noticing a beautiful blonde woman.

" He looked in the direction noticing a beautiful blonde woman

The aqua-eyed boy looked serious "This ... Is it a Schicksal base?"

She leaned closer to Neill as she closed the book, in her gaze she couldn't see hostility but curiosity. "This laboratory is 1Km below the surface, I advise you not to try to run away."

She smiled "This situation reminds me a lot of Kiana, that look is the same one she put when she tried to escape from the laboratory. I must admit that you are a very special case, despite having the Gem of Desire, every gem that is the main core of a Herrscher. You weren't affected despite the great amount of Honkai energy inside your DNA ... You really have me intrigued. "

He looked serious "What do you want from me?" She turned around walking in the direction of the chair "As I said, rest, we will leaving again soon."

"Leave?" The Archon looked serious as she sat down opening the book "As I said ... Rest."

He looked serious before lying down as he thought to himself "I must find a way to escape, before everything gets worse." He closed his eyes, she was right. He felt exhausted.

Anti-Entropy HQ

Everyone was standing on the dock watching the Hyperion being repaired while Tesla took a serious look at the condition of the ship "We have lost half of the Anti Honkai batteries, the main thruster is heavily damaged, parts of the hull damaged by the shots of the three Schicksal ships . "

Teucer looked at Theresa scared "What ... What are they going to do to Neill?" The oldest hugged her to feel calm "Don't worry, Teucer. We will do everything in our power."

Kiana gritted her teeth angrily "If we had seen them coming ..." Tesla nodded annoyed "They hacked our sensor so we wouldn't detect them, like the best Anti-Entropy engineer ... I feel completely embarrassed by this situation. But possibly Schicksal they created a new hacking system ... "

Scaramouche looked at the group "So what are we waiting for ?! The Helios seems the least damaged and the repairs are almost complete!"

Fu Hua looked down "Even if we left ... Schicksal has many bases, as we will know where to start, we don't even have a clue. Attacking one for one would be stupid." Everyone seemed lost without knowing what to do.