Family and past

He begin to open his eyes, he could feel everything a bit blurry but as it cleared he could see the metal roof and the lights which to his surprise.... It felt so familiar. "Ngh..."

"Aether." Paimon flew into his face as she smiled happily "You're awake."

"Paimon?" The traveler asked curiously "Where.... Where w-...." Kiana stood behind Paimon with a smile "Hello.... Aether..."

The blond seeing the white-haired girl started sobbing and crying "Hic.... Really... Is that you, mother?" Aether wanted to believe but at the same time not, it seemed like a dream. A dream that could disappear.

Kiana seeing that hugged him quickly "It's okay, Aether. It's not an illusion, I'm here." She spoke lovingly to the blond who began to cry on her shoulder.

Letting off steam as he hugged her tightly. The young Kaslana caresses his head affectionately "I'm sorry I couldn't even find you earlier.... Aether."

The blond looked through tears with a smile "It doesn't matter.... You're here." She hearing that hugged him again "Yes, I'm here."

At that moment the door opened where the rest entered as they both broke the hug.

The blond smiled as he saw the group "Aunt Mei, Fu Hua, Bronya-san, Welt-san." The Anti Entropy ruler smiled and waved "Good to see you again Aether."

The blond smiled from ear to ear "Hai."

The silver haired Russian approached with the same serious face as always "The Bronya is glad to see you."

The immortal girl nodded happily "You've grown a lot, Aether."

Mei nodded with a smile "And you've changed so much, you look handsome hehe..." Hearing Aether couldn't help but let out a soft smile before looking around at everyone "Really.... You're all here."

Welt lowered his gaze somewhat sadly "I'd also like to apologize.... If that day... We had been more aware... Otto would not have kidnapped you and your sister. As the ruler of Anti Entropy.... I apologize..."

Kiana nodded "So do I, I was unaware and irresponsible. Forgive me..."

Aether shook his head "No! It's not true.... You all did what was in your power and I know that." The golden eye smiled as he clasped both hands together on his chest looking at everyone with a smile "So.... Thank you..."

They all smiled as Aether looked at the group "This.... You said it was because of Neill qhy you came to Teyvat?"

????: "YES! Me the one and only!"

Everyone looked at the entrance as Neill smiled happily "It's been a while. Tabibito~*"

(Neill/ Archon Anemo

(Neill/ Archon Anemo.)

The Russian looked curious "The Bronya is surprised. New attire of Archon is much better."