Xiao the Yaksha and the Nightmare

CHIIINNKKKK CLACK! FWOSSSHHH!

Neill's weapons and the mysterious Adeptus collided creating several sparks as the golden-eyed boy looked emotionlessly at the bard "I admit you're strong ... However ... I'll have to go all out, my patience is over."

Neill watched as he donned the oni mask as it began to burn with pure Anemo energy. He then decided to use a little more of his power from his Gnosis which began to flow throughout his body.

At that moment.

FLASH!

The Adeptus that was a few feet away appeared in seconds in front of the aquamarine eye who reacted blocking it with the tip of the sword.

CHANK!

The blow was so hard that it pushed him off a few feet while Neill looked seriously "It's ... It's very fast."

"I'm surprised." The golden eye turned his spear as he looked at the black haired boy on guard. "I admit that no mortal has managed to block this attack except you."

Neil got into battle stance "I must admit you are very strong, and very dexterous, it seems that ..." The Adeptus noticed the smile of the aquamarine eye "It seems I held back for nothing."

"What-"

FWOOSSHHH

Neill appeared in peak seconds in front of the greenish hair surprising the speed much faster than his.

PAMP!

The Adepti felt his right ribs crack as he watched a kick hit his side sending him to the wall.

CRASH!

Right now there were hardly any people in the inn, except for him and Venti as the only ones staying. The blow was strong that left the wooden wall cracked. Neill looked seriously at where the poor boy was on the wall but ...

(Shaking, shaking)

The wood on the floor began to shake as he looked at the Adeptus, but Neill knew he was in trouble but very ... very big trouble. Because the boy was furious, very furious.

"A filthy mortal, you dare attack me?" The boy's golden eyes shone with intensity and with an expression of anger towards him.

Neill despite being an Archon. He had heard a lot about the Adepti in the Decarabian era. Especially the Yaksha.

Neill's eyes gleamed as he got into battle stance. This time he will not hold back, he will show how strong he is thanks to the training he had with Venti.

While in the room where they slept.

CRASH!

Venti woke up immediately "What was that hit ?!"

He then felt two powerful Anemo energy presences as he immediately stood up "Oh no ... Those are going to kill each other!"

The two charged towards letting out a war cry.

Neill / Xiao: HYAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!

??:"ENOUGH!"

The two stood with their weapons very close to hitting each other as they looked towards the voice. "DO YOU WANT TO TRASH THE WANGSHU INN ?!"

Venti complained as he looked serious "Xiao! You attacked him without provocation right?"

The Adeptus looked seriously "He had immense power."

"Immense power ?! BAKA! You were attacking Second Archon Anemo of Monstadt!" Venti glared and then at Aquamarine eye "And you should have run to my room! To avoid this fight and I would have made it clear to him!"