An Sutr

A.E.S Barbatos

Everyone was upset on the deck of the ship. Ayaka looked worried "Will the Great Shogun and the rest be alright?" Tesla gritted her teeth in annoyance "The Herrscher also created a barrier to prevent us from entering the Theater."

Kiana clenched her fists, she remembered the foul play of the Herrscher of Dominance.

Everyone wasn't sure what to do until a warm, orange light shone on the deck, so bright they had to cover their eyes.

FLASH!

At that moment the light disappeared seeing Gorou, Xiao, Albedo, Scaramouche and Teucer appeared sitting injured on the deck as Kiana took action "Guys! Are you okay!" They all came over to check on them while Tesla sighed as she looked at their scans "Just some broken bones."

"Scaramouche, where are Kaeya and Neill?" The shorter boy who was being helped by Kujou and Tohma looked up ahead there. They all looked where he looked as they were surprised to see both of them in the Herrscher of Flamescion form pointed their An Sutr while the Pyro vision and the six Cores shone with great radiance.

 They all looked where he looked as they were surprised to see both of them in the Herrscher of Flamescion form pointed their An Sutr while the Pyro vision and the six Cores shone with great radiance

"You've lost." They both replied at the same time as the puppet kept its gaze down.

"... Yes, we lost." The puppet spoke without even raising its head. "But the question is... To what? Justice? Hope? Pure strength?"

Kaeya looked down for a few seconds before looking back up at the puppet "You wouldn't understand..."

"But we want to understand Kaeya, Neill. We are souls who were once people of Inazuma, people oppressed by the Shogunate, Baal.... We are jealous of you two... How is it that you have won? No matter how many difficulties you face... No matter how futile the situation is, you were able to save the day on your own..."

Neill looked serious "Because we weren't alone."

"Nor were we, there are millions of us..."

The Archon closed his eyes as he took a breath "Because we are united in the same way, sympathy or mutual trust. You have only joined together for the purpose of becoming one from those dark feelings, that is not what you call companions."

"... I see... But... Kaeya, Neill... I have one more question, could you defeat the Honkai with belief, friendship and hope alone?" The Herrscher asked in confusion as they both looked on in silence as the Herrscher continued "We lost, but you will have to face one more complicated and more powerful than us. And when the day comes, will you be able to defeat him with only those qualities?"

"We won't give up." Kaeya replied confidently, "And they are not just simple qualities. They make what humanity is."

"... Hahaha... To be honest, you almost convinced me." The Herrscher chuckled as he snorted "I feel jealous for you guys.... You are correct, we are nothing more than puppets for the Honkai.... What binds us together is a hateful chain. How strange... Whose side am I on? It's because I'm dying, I have these strange thoughts."