Arc City

The next day.

Neill began to open his eyes as he began to straighten with a long yawn. He looked at the room it was a bit dark as he looked to the side where there was a button.

CLICK

The blind began to rise revealing the sky of blue and orange colors indicating that it was dawn. He got up immediately and went to a bathroom specimen where he looked at one part. "This must be the shower ..."

He took off his old bardic cap carefully as he looked at the hose. "I twist that and ..."

Minutes later.

Neill came out of the shower with a damp towel around his waist as he smiled "I have to admit, this shower thing is a fascinating invention." He came out and noticed a note in one of the drawers where he picked it up and read it silently.

Your outfits attract too much attention so I took the liberty of preparing clothes for this world.

Theresa

Neill smirked seeing the note as he opened the drawer "This is ..." He took it carefully studying it "I must admit they have a sense of fashion."

After a few minutes he looked at himself in the mirror.

(Imagine Neill)

"These clothes are so comfortable." Neill said to himself as he smiled.

DING ...

He glanced at the door where he began to walk over to her and open it.

PACHICK!

The door opened where Scaramouche and Teucer were accompanied by Theresa who immediately smiled "I knew these clothes would fit you." The boy with two braids smiled "Thank you very much Theresa-san. It's quite a detail."

He then studied the clothes that the purple hair was wearing "Not bad, Scaramouche."

"Hmph

"Hmph..."

The aquamarine oji turned his attention to the brown haired boy "You look good too Teucer."