REVELATIONS! The second Honkai Eruption.

The rain was coming down hard as they waited for their transport.

Venti looked doubtful "Neill..."

At that moment a twin-engine helicopter was uncorked a few away, the same one that brought Neill and the rest to Starry Cliff as the sapphire-eyed bard spoke seriously "Let's go."

At that moment the rear of the airship opened revealing a cargo area of sorts where a man in a camouflage suit waved his hand as Neill and the rest entered.

They quickly set him down on the ground while another in the same military uniform approached "What happened to him?"

"He's been stabbed with a sword."

The young man nodded as he put a bracelet on him and turned it on revealing a holographic display where it indicated pulse and heartbeat. "It's serious. I'll tell the pilot to take off immediately."

He nodded as they heard the back door close.

CLANCK.

Zhongli looked curiously at the cargo area "Something tells me you have something else to tell us. don't you, Neill?"

The bard looked at the group in a serious manner "I know.... But I think it's best to talk it over in a safe place. Sit down and fasten your seat belts.

Everyone looked confused as they sat in the fold out chairs while Neill showed them how to use the seat belts.

At that moment the helicopter began to take flight away from Windrise while Ningguang watched from the window as the helicopter took flight. "Fascinating..."

At that moment the helicopter activated the camouflage disappearing into the clouds.

While behind Vanessa's huge tree. Grey Serpent came out of hiding while looking from where the helicopter had gone ". . ."

Back to the helicopter....

Everyone noticed mini tremors as a voice was heard from the speakers "Don't worry, these little vibrations are just turbulence, please. Enjoy the flight."

Ganyu looked on curiously "This mode of transport is amazing." Xiao crossed his arms "You are pointed to see more things."

Zhongli looked curious "Xiao.... Don't even tell me you."

"There it is." Durin spoke as the rest could notice how the sky cleared where there was nothing in it showing only the blue color of the sky.

Andrius looked up in confusion "But there is nothing."

"Now comes the surprising thing." Neill spoke as all at once they broke through a barrier of invisible hexagons showing none other than the fleet.

" Neill spoke as all at once they broke through a barrier of invisible hexagons showing none other than the fleet