The mecha girl and...

Neill slept peacefully while in subconsciousness.

Neill (HOV) looked blankly at Neill who was sitting on a Japanese pillow while in front of it was a table with a cup of tea.

The HOV looked confused as Neill sipped the liquid in the cup of his right hand Antea stopped and looked at him.

The Herrrscher looked confused "What the hell is this nonsense?" The boy just smiled "I was hoping I could chat with you."

"Hmph ..." The HOV looked emotionlessly at him "Do you think I have time to do this everyday? You're wasting your time."

"May or may not." Neill finished with a smile as the Herrscher glared "Soon your body will be mine."

"What is your wish?" The Herrscher upon hearing that question looked surprised before starting to laugh "Ha ... HAHAHAAHAHAHA! What rubbish are you saying? My wish is to destroy humanity itself."

"Is that your wish? Or the Will of Honkai's wish?"

The HOV realized what he was planning "I see ... Your goal here is for me to betray the Will of Honkai."

Neill denied "I feel sorry for you."

Hearing that, the HOV looked furious and offended "How do you feel sorry for me ?!" The bard looked sad "You are so determined to fulfill the Honkai's will that you never noticed yourself ... No ... Once your expectations are met ... What will you do when you have destroyed humanity?"

"..."

"You can still be free and do what you want." The other turned around "Hahahaha ... What's the use ... The Honkai will always continue to exist until eternity. It doesn't matter if millennia, generations, centuries pass. History will always repeat itself over again ... And I assure you that I will appropriate your body. "

Reality

Neill opened his eyes as he looked at the ceiling somewhat sadly "I wish you could open your eyes ... My other self ..."

He stood up as he parted the curtain still seeing the night and the stars of the sky. "He wonder ... if Venti is alright."

Sea of Quanta.

A certain Yaksha screamed in pain as he tightly grasped the head with both hands. "AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!"

"Kill..."

"Kill..."

"Humanity is the real enemy ..."

"They are greedy ... Ungrateful ... Cruel and ignorant ..."

Xiao gritted his teeth "SHUT UP! SHUT UP!" "It's over Xiao." Millions of ropes of shadows tightly grasped Xiao who was crying.

" Millions of ropes of shadows tightly grasped Xiao who was crying