After the battle

Tenshukaku

Raiga and Durin landed in the main courtyard of the Tenshukakku being greeted by Kujou and Yae Miko.

Scaramouche came down along with Kokomi along with the rest as well as Neill and Durin's wolf riders as both dragons turned back into their human forms.

Kujou approached relieved "Welcome. You made it, you must be tired." The general welcomed them as the violet haired one nodded "Thank you, Kujou. Yes, it has been... A very busy battle."

Yae approached seriously "And Aether..."

"He's resting." Archon Electro replied seriously "He's fine, but at the moment he's at the Hyperion for a medical checkup. It will take time to hear about him."

"I see." The Narukami priestess nodded. Ayaka greeted with a smile "Welcome back, it's good that you're all well."

Raiga stretched her arms "It's been crazy." Durin nodded in agreement.

Teucer sighed wearily "I'm starving."

Scaramouche smiled at that "Well, it's night so. Let's have dinner and take a bath."

Neill nodded tiredly "Yeah, I need a bath, we all need it really."

Everyone nodded in exhaustion as Yae smiled "Understood, I will order the fortress maids to begin preparations. The bath is ready."

Everyone entered the Tenshukaku exhausted.

Tenshukaku Royal Hot Springs.

Kaeya, Durin, Raiga, Neill, Scaramouche, Xiao, Gorou, Kazuha, Teucer and Venti entered with a towel around their waists as their only article of clothing being greeted by the steam and heat of the hot springs.

They all breathed in feeling the warm air soothe their souls after a bloody battle, especially against a Herrscher. It was nothing more relaxing than some hot springs.

"I'm jealous." Neill looked at the violet hair with a smile "You have a castle and included in private hot springs area that only the Shogun, you. Can use them personally. I wish Venti had at least had a similar home in Monstadt instead of being a drunken bard."

"EY!" Venti complained in annoyance "I am the God of Freedom!"

"Who doesn't fulfill his role as Archon~*" Neill teased jokingly as Venti puffed out his cheeks "Buhhh."

"Wow~*" they all looked at a huge wall where there was a small windows at the top of the whole wooden wall where the voice came from the other side. "Thanks for letting us use the hot springs too Scar."

Kokomi's voice echoed on the other side as Neill spoke loudly "Of course, you took care of the Barbatos. This is our way of saying thank you."

Scaramouche nodded "Thank you also for accepting the invitation. Ayaka, Yoimiya."

Both of them were sunk in the hot spring as well as Yae, Kujou and Kokomi enjoying the spa. Ayaka nodded with a smile "Not at all, an invitation from Archon Electro himself. We would never be able to turn him down."

"Come to think of it... When do we get to meet your brother Ayato?" Raiga asked from the other side as she denied "Ayato is very busy in the Kamisato clan. Since Inazuma became a nation without borders and at peace, things have been going great but also more work so much the other clans."