Raginvdr

Teyvat

FLASH!

At that moment the A.E.S Barbatos emerged from the dimensional rift as Neill sat in his chair on the bridge.

Helmsman: "No hull abnormalities."

He nodded "Very well, raise the cloak." At that moment the Hyperion class ship became invisible to sight as it moved forward.

He stood up as he looked at the group "It's been a long trip, we'll meet up with Kiana and the rest at Monstadt." He then noticed a certain Kaslana trying to sneak out at the exit.

"SIEGFRIED!" The named stopped as he looked at Neill who had a grim look on his face "You think we're going to let you go just like that."

"I just don't want to..." Kaslana whined only to receive a smack from Neill on his head "Don't even think about it, it's time for you to see how strong little Tuna has become!"

Siegfried sighed as he smiled "Alright, but once reunited with her I'll-"

"You're not going anywhere~* Scaramouche spoke in a threatening manner as he continued "But.... It would be a shame as what a father you are~* I bet Cecilia if she was here.... She would kill you without hesitation~*"

Seeing the two Herrscher's threatening him he relented "Alright."

Scarmaouche/Neill: "A wise decision~*"

The bard then looked at Liyue's group "I guess you guys will have to go back to Liyue too, right?"

Ningguang nodded "Yes, Ganyu would be stressed from so much work in our absence." Keqing nodded "He may be half Quillin but once in a while he must learn to rest."

Jean nodded with a smile "Once at the Knights headquarters. I'll arrange a transport carriage and escort to take you there."

"No need for that." Neill crossed his arms "I'll order a helicopter and it will take you directly to the outskirts of Liyue."

"Oh. How thoughtful, Thank you Neill." Ningguang thanked while Keqing did the same "I'm envious, I wish we could have these types of transports, we would revolutionize the whole method of transportation."

Xiao closed his eyes for a moment "If it wasn't for Schicksal that would be a reality."

Helmsman: "Sir, the helicopter is ready."

The bard nodded as he looked at the group "It's been fun."

Xingqiu nodded in agreement "Yes, it was also very kind of your crew to give us a model of the battleship Yamato."

Scaramouche chuckled "You've grown fond eh..."

"Of course, didn't I? Yunyun?"

Chongyun nodded "Hai, especially the ice creams they make are delicious. They help control my Congenital Positivity."

Xiao crossed his arms as he looked bored "However, you must keep training if you want to be a great exorcist."

Hearing that the cyan hair nodded excitedly "Hai."

Neill nodded to Ningguang "There is a marine waiting outside, he will take you to the helicopter."

"Thank you Neill." She thanked as Zhongli crossed her arms "I'll stay. I've talked to Welt and he's letting me work aboard the Barbatos."

"And what about Hu Tao?" Venti asked curiously as the Ex Geo Archon crossed his arms "I have prepared a letter for her, please. Could you give it to her?"

Ningguang nodded with a smile "Of course Mo- Ahem. Zhongli." She narrowly revealed his identity in front of Keqing.

He smiled as he nodded his head in thanks. Ningguang approached Jean as he shook his hand "Let's hope to meet again. Grand Intendant of the Knights of Favonius."