Maelstrom

Scaramouche said nothing as he lowered his eyes watching the deck unable to see his face.

"You... Not only did you abandon me... Kokomi... Gorou... You betrayed us." Kazuha gritted his teeth and clenched his fists in anger as he continued "And I also lost my friend.... At the hands of Baal and...You didn't even make an effort to find out how we're doing!"

The violet-haired boy closed his eyes as his expression was one of regret "I know.... I'm aware of what I did..."

"And you joined the Fatui! How can you act like nothing when you've turned your back on me! And the others...."

Neill and the rest looked worriedly at the Ex Harmbringer. However they all knew in mind what was going on here.

Kazuha looked down as her lips trembled she pointed to let out a sob as she breathed heavily "When we were kids.... We promised each other that we would leave Inazuma the four of us, together.... Only for Kokomi and Gorou to end up fighting the Bafuku.... Their dreams... Shattered... Because of you!"

Scaramouche looked up only to receive a look that instead of hatred.... It was different.

Kazuha gritted her teeth with a pained expression as a cascade of tears fell from his ruby eyes "You.... Traitor!" at that moment the white-haired boy ran past him as he could notice Kazuha crying as he entered the interior of the ship.

Scaramouche felt his world shatter "Kazuha..."

Everyone was silent before Neill finally broke the silence "Beidou, we set sail." She nodded in agreement "Let's go boys! Let's get to work!"

"YES!" many spoke energetically as they unfurled the sails. The captain noticed Scaramouche still standing in the same spot where she could tell several tears were falling down his cheeks.

Kazuha slammed the door shut while breathing erratically. (Pant... Pant...)

Before finally giving in on her knees where the hand lay the Vision of his deceased friend.

"WAAAAHHHHHH!" Kazuha cried in despair as he hugged the Vision tightly. Letting all the tears fall from his eyes as his sobs of suffering echoed through her cabin.

While on deck.

At the stern of the ship, Scaramouche was leaning with both arms on the wooden railing watching the water pass below the ship.

He was wiping his eyes quickly so that no one else would notice those tears he was shedding from his violet eyes.

"Scaramouche." Mei's soft voice caught his attention as he kept the younger one kept his eyes on the sea and the Liyue lands that were getting farther and farther away behind them.

She stood beside him leaning against the railing as she looked at the shorter boy.

"I'm horrible... Mei-senpai..."