Honkai

Albedo's Camp (Spinedragon)

Timaeus smiled at the blond "Oh Albedo! Welcome back- Oh! Lord Barbatos! Don't expect you to come here. Where is Lord Neill?" They all looked at each other as Aether explained the situation.

The alchemist nodded "I see. Don't worry Lord Barbatos. I'm sure he will be fine." The aforementioned smiled as Albedo looked curious "I would like to ask you a couple of questions, honorary great gentleman."

The golden haired boy looked curious "Questions?" The blue-eyed boy nodded "That's right ... To begin with, you are not of this world right?"

"Oh! How do you know her secret." At that moment Aether looked questioningly at Paimon as he looked towards the "What?" Then the golden haired boy looked away to see the alchemist "I can't seem to hide it anymore ... That's right, I'm not of this world."

He nodded as he continued to ask questions such as his world, his people.

Aether responded with what he could but avoiding much to show that in reality his world was very advanced in a technological sense and a civilization more evolved than Teyvat.

Xiao thought of the nightmare he saw in Neill. Without hesitation he approached the blonde in a serious way "Aether ... In your world ... Do these words sound familiar to you?"

The aforementioned looked confused as the Adeptus spoke "Herrscher of the Void ... Honkai ..." Hearing that, Aether was paralyzed not knowing how to reply "I ... Mhmm ..."

Xiao waited as the blonde gave up due to the Adeptus' gaze he was saying. Lie and you will see the consequences. "Okay ... I'll tell you about it, however ... All this must be kept secret."

Everyone nodded as Aether began to relate "In my world ... 56,000 years ago. My world, the Earth lived an ancient civilization where they relate about the destruction of it and its recreation. All that was the work of a Herrscher."

Venti looked serious "What is a Herscherr?"

Aether looked serious "Herscherr is a human fused by the Honkai cells and has yielded to the Will of Honkai. Is it an identity or a cosmic element? Until now my world got no answer from that, but one thing is clear. The Herrschers only They have one thing in mind if they give in to the Will of Honkai, it is to end the current human civilization. When the civilization already has too much knowledge and is very advanced is when the Honkai comes into action but also evolves as the civilization advanced and also It is present in others such as Viruses, plagues, pandemics. There is a great variety of Herrschers ... Wind ... Thunder ... Wisdom ... Many Herrschers may have abilities of human characteristics or elements of mother nature. But there was one very dangerous, this was one of the most powerful ... The Herrscher of the Void. This Herrscher had the ability to control space-time. It is indestructible and almost untouchable. And another even worse is the Herrscher of the End. The only one with the ability to destroy the entire world as he pleases. It is the representation of destruction itself, the end of the cycle. And the one responsible for what happened 50,000 years after that. She disappeared even though now the civilization of my world has been rebuilt. "

They all gulped, they knew each world would have dark events but Aether's unexpected. Xiao looked serious "And the power of Herrscher that lives within you is awakening right?" Aether was surprised as he nodded "That's right, I don't know why I possess the powers of a Herscherr. But I'm afraid ... that my Herscherr ... is the Herscherr of the Void."

"You mean you can control matter and space-time?" Albedo asked intrigued as he nodded "That's right. Only very few can resist and control the Herscherr at will, those who succeed are rogues and although it may not seem like it, they are more powerful than the Archons. No offense but if you saw one ... I doubt you'll be able to stop him. "