The Summit

A

A.E.S Barbatos. (Medic Bay)

Gorou began to open his eyes regaining his consciousness as he could see a white ceiling. "... Where?"

"Gorou." Thoma walked over to look at him relieved "Good thing you're okay."

"Thoma?" He nodded as the Shiba/Kitsune stood upright clutching his head with his right hand "Agh.... I feel like my head would have been struck by lightning..."

The older boy smiled as he studied the boy with his gaze "How are you feeling Gorou?"

"Kind of confused... And... Where are we?" He studied the place where I looked like an infirmary but with contraptions he had never seen as she smiled "We're on an Anti Entropy warship."

"Anti-what?" The young general looked confused until the automatic doors opened where Xiao walked in "Oh.... You're awake. How are you feeling."

"Kind of exhausted."

The Yaksha hearing that smiled "What do you remember?"

The Kitsune/Shiba pondered before looking at him "I remember falling unconscious when I'll be that strange gap. And Kazuha? The soldiers?!"

"Calm down, I'll explain." The jade-haired young boy took the chair from a corner and sat down next to him "When you closed the breach..."

Flashback

Gorou looked at where the now missing dimensional rift used to be as he finally lost consciousness. Before he could fall Scaramouche carried him in time who looked at the young general "Gorou..."

"Hey!" Kiana called as Siegfried carried the ronin "Kazuha also has fatal wounds."

He landed as he watched as some soldiers of the Shogunate helped the wounded but Fu Hua approached serious "We have a problem.... Some of them have Honkai radiation. We'll have to take them to Anti Entropy."

Kujou looked confused "What do you mean?"

Neill nodded seriously "I've contacted the Barbatos, they've sent several helicopters."  Scaramouche nodded as he looked at Sayu and Yoimiya who had come as well "Sayu, Yoimiya. I leave Fort Fujitou in your hands."

BRRRRRRRRRRRR!

They all looked up where three twin