Shopping with Honkai Beast!

Japan (Anti Entropy Headquarters)

The two dragons flew while Neill and Scaramouche were mounted on them with Teucer seated gripping Neill's waist.

Neill smiled when he saw the island where it was connected to a bridge "That must be our assigned island."

Then he looked at the dragon with luminous green markings "Durin, descend." The Honkai beast nodded as Raiga followed suit by landing on the island or rather in a plaza in front of the apartment although they wouldn't call it that.

The three got off Raiga and Durin back as they stared in surprise at the building in front of them. "Neill ... Are you sure it's here?"

The aforementioned nodded as he looked at the letter and the key. Teucer looked excitedly "A mansion!"

Neill walked to the gates where he used the keys to open the exterior gates

He noticed that there were several Anti Honkai drones taking care of the plants or guarding "At least it's safe."

The group including the Honkai beasts entered the terrain until they reached the entrance as a holographic screen appeared in front of the group.

"Welcome Captain Neill. We are very honored to have the three S-rank male Valkyries at our facility. We have made sure you have a fairly large space for you and your Honkai Beasts and for sure. I hope you enjoy your stay this month and enjoy the wonders that the continent of the rising sun can give. Enjoy and make yourself at home. "

He turned around looking at the two Honkai dragons. "Durin, Raiga looks like you will have to stay out, unless you want to shapeshift, if possible."

"If you wish, I will gladly do so. My lord Neill." The bard looked surprised "Can you do it? I'd like to see it."

FLASH!

The assenting dragon glowed with a warm red light as the rest covered their eyes. When they felt that the warm light had disappeared, they saw a boy where the Honkai dragon once stood.

 When they felt that the warm light had disappeared, they saw a boy where the Honkai dragon once stood