Arc 3: The news

"It's been 1 year since we arrived on this world and 6 and a half months since Xiao joined us as an S-rank Valkyrie."

Neill walked in his Valkyrie suit through the high tech corridors of the A.E.S Barbatos.

The bard reached the bridge as he watched the screen and opened the communicator "Scaramouche, Xiao. Don't be hasty."

Sidney

In one of the skyscrapers a violet-haired boy and another one with hair were looking out over the city.

"Scaramouche to Neill, we know. We are Valkyries after all." The Harmbringer looked without much interest at the group of Honkai Zombies. "Right, Xiao?"

"Xiao... Well, Xiao is an Adeptus, he hasn't changed much."

The Yaksha fixed the sleeves of his Valkyrie Shadow Knight battlesuit. "And what about Teucer?"
On his communicator a voice interrupted the two "I'm fine Aniki, I'm a backup in case things get a little out of hand."

"But me and Project Bunny C20 are ready when needed."

KABOOOM!

Scaramouche smiled "Here's our prey

Scaramouche smiled "Here's our prey." Xiao peered over the side of the building watching the Honkai beast wreak havoc "A Cavalier class."

The violet haired one crossed his arms "Do we let one of us two tear it apart or do we do it duo style?"

"I choose the second option." The Yaksha prepared to jump while Scaramouche mimicked the example.

FWOSH!

The two jumped as Scarmaouche whistled.

At that moment below the two a violet dragon picked them up as it circled above the Cavalier and obviously the Honkai dragon's presence was not lost on this Honkai Beadt.

Raiga roared towards the Honkai beast "GRROOOOAAARRR!"

At that moment Xiao jumped off the loins as he kicked right in the head falling on the ground creating a large crater.

KABOOOMMM!

Scaramouche looked serious riding lolmos of the purple dragon "Finish the Raiga." At that moment the dragon spat out in sort of electric energy breath.

FWOSSSSSSHHHHHHH

Xiao leapt away as the blast of energy hit the Honkai Beast full on.

A loud explosion echoed throughout the city followed by a strong shockwave.

KABOOOM

FWOOOSH

Teucer covered his face with both hands due to the gale until he noticed it had stopped. "Those two sure know how to finish off a Cavalier class Honkai beast."

A.E.S Barbatos

Neill watched the screen where there was a large crater in the road as Raiga flew over with Scaramouche on his back while the purple-haired man smiled "Scaramouche to A.E.S Barbatos. Honkai Beast confirmation, destroyed."