Diane Soujourn

Dream

Kaeya was in a kind of dark hallway where he could see the windows, the starry sky and the moon overhead "The headquarters of the Knights of Monstadt." He began to walk where he noticed the walls various images that formed his memories.

The brunet looked for a few seconds before moving on where he noticed a humanoid shadow as he stopped a few feet away in front of him.

At that moment several people appeared around him "Neill, Venti, Lisa, Jean!"

"Your friends said they would rescue you, and help you find your family." The shadow spoke in a distorted voice as it continued "Would they really welcome you back with open arms? These 'Friends' of yours.... The young knight named Kaeya no longer exists. They intend to 'save' you by destroying you."

At that moment the four began to attack him as the brunet began to fight against the four "Jean, guys. why?!" At that instant he defeated them one by one turning into shadow fragments.

HoI: "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

He noticed that the corridor spread out more.
Yuta ran towards the humanoid shadow arriving in front of the Herrscher.

At that moment a copy of him and a certain alchemist reappeared.

"Do you remember this spiteful face, Kaeya? He betrayed your trust. This vile, arrogant piece of trash? You thought he was earnest and aloof.... But it was worse. He abused his alchemy and gave results to my brother Herrscher of the Death because of his arrogance and thirst for knowledge. And he transformed you into a monster and gave your body to me as my vessel."

At that moment his copy disappeared as Albedo changed into his Herrscher of Death form.

HoI: "Look~* He's coming after you again~*"

At that moment Kaeya started to fight Herrscher but what he didn't know is that a certain Yaksha was watching him, or rather protecting him "Don't listen to him, Kaeya! Don't let the Herrscher play with your thoughts."

HoI: "We have been victims of this hateful race, why we not work together and.... Shall we teach these lying insects a lesson?"

Kaeya began to attack the blond with blind rage "GRAAAAHHH!"

HoI: "Yes... Yes! Keep killing him, everything and everyone!"

At that moment he fell to his knees seeing the blond lying on the ground in a pool of blood as the laughter of the Herrscher of the Ice echoed throughout the air.

However another soothing, soft voice brought him back to his senses.

"Good, it's not too late to stop this and save him." At that moment he stepped between the Herrscher and the blue-haired man "It's time for you to shut up!"