Operation: Lance of Kaslana

They were all in the war room of the A.E.S. Barbatos.

They all stood watching the screen as Tesla crossed his arms "Thanks to the power of Teucer and Bronya's Herrscher of the Reason we have managed to identify the location

They all stood watching the screen as Tesla crossed his arms "Thanks to the power of Teucer and Bronya's Herrscher of the Reason we have managed to identify the location."

"It's identical to the Moonlight Throne that has Anti Entropy, its name is Black Serpent

"It's identical to the Moonlight Throne that has Anti Entropy, its name is Black Serpent." Tesla replied seriously while Fu Hua looked thoughtful "It was obvious, after all. World Serpent employs technology from the Previous Era.... As well as several Titan machines they stole from our blueprints because of Cocolia that time on the Myriad Sea."

Kaian then clenched his knuckles "So, what's the plan?"

"To attack with their same strength? With the Moonlight Throne and the A.E.S Barbatos." Tesla replied as he displayed the Moonlight Throne. "Ancient era technology versus ancient era technology."

(Moonlight Throne)

(Moonlight Throne)

"The Bronya and the Teucer we discovered the full force.... 95 fighters, 75 Titan units. And other World Serpent soldiers. We also confirmed that on board... Jackal, Raven, Gray Serpent and... Kevin Kaslana..." Bronya replied seriously.

Kiana nodded seriously "I'll fight him..."

"No you won't little Kaslana." A male voice caught their attention as she smiled "Dad."