1

The daytime sky is so bright that some people choose to wear sunglasses to avoid the scorching sun hitting their eyes. The cloudy clouds in the morning do not fade the sun to fight the shadows with their light so that the sky is clear of the black clouds.

The people passing by in the bustle of the city showed no difference to Earth. When the sound of the bell indicating the door opened was ringing, he immediately put on a smile as he gave out his greeting to someone who was standing in front of him.

"Welcome to Moonbucks. What do you want to order, sir?"

"Espresso Frappuccino, grande size, to take away, please."

"It will be 145 baht, sir."

After giving the customer the change, Earth moved swiftly to fulfill the order. He then gave the coffee the customer ordered while also not forgetting to platter a smile on his lips.

Honestly, he gets tired of having to pull a smile for four hours a day every single day. But he can't complain if he wants to put food on the table.

"It's 2 p.m. already, Nong. Didn't you say you have class at 3 o'clock?" Someone whispered to him.

Earth turned back and found Boun, a senior and his work colleague, standing there ready to take his position.

Earth nodded, "I haven't been watching the clock, so I didn't realize. Thank you for telling me. I'll go ahead then, see you tomorrow, Phi."

With hasty steps, Earth returned to the changing room to change his clothes. Luckily for him, Boun reminded him of the time; otherwise, he would be late for his class.

He quickly walks towards the bus stop, waiting for his usual bus. Five minutes later, he would be late, and he would also be kicked out of the class. He maintains his image as a model student, so he can't be late because it will also affect his scholarship.

If he was late, he could probably ride a taxi, or maybe the BTS, since it will be faster than riding the bus, but it also cost a bit more money. That is why he can't dillydally a sweet time over little things.

Earth is not a person who can easily use his money to splurge for the world's enjoyment. He has enormous debts from loan sharks, scratch that, he was left in debt by his father, who ran away with another woman after his mother passed away two years ago.

Earth is working part-time in a cafe every day to save money to pay off this debt. Luckily, he got a full scholarship because of his intelligence and persistence. He is currently studying at Kasetsart University, 52 minutes away from his workplace in Siam Square by bus.

He has no family left except his father, and if you ask if he has any relatives, then the answer is no. Since his grandmother passed away a year ago, he has no living relatives, leaving him living alone in Bangkok.

While munching on an energy bar in the bus, Earth rewound to a few years ago where he had one close friend in middle school, which was also...his first love.

to be continue

a/n:
Hello! So, I'm back with another story! I know that FTBF and IBUT haven't finished yet, but I want to publish a light romance story. Hopefully, it will stay light because I'm a sucker for fluffs against the bottom, lol. Because I'm planning to update little parts of it, I also plan to update daily, not like the other's story that I've written.

I also planned to publish another book and had already written 3 chapters for that one. It will be called:

E N G R A V E D     S O U L M A T E S

Summary:
People had their parts of the body engraved by the initials of their soulmate's name since birth. Earth was happy when he met someone whose initial names matched the one he had on his chest, but then the other person didn't have his initial names engraved on theirs. Earth didn't get sad for long because they both have been dating for years now, enough for their friends to get married one by one. But, it seems like Kao, his lover, is still waiting for his soulmate.

Written on the 16th of March 2021.

Published on the 17th of March 2021,

junijunipers.