31

A pile of photographs, possibly more than thirty in total, lay under the paper. Earth's hand trembles when he realizes that all of these photos were portraits of him. He realized that the photos were taken candidly and from various angles. The photographs were taken when he was at the university, at the cafe, at the club, and even when he was throwing the trash out outside his house.

"Wha―?!"

His hands started to tremble at the thought that someone had been spying on him, stalking him. Earth can't believe that he was being stalked; he doesn't know since when. Earth hurriedly opened his door again, only to throw the box inside; he didn't care where it landed because he felt slightly disgusted.

Earth locked the door with a shaking hand and was slightly running towards the bus stop.

"Who...who would...send...me...that?!" He asked breathlessly after he literally ran all the way to the bus stop, not looking back.

Earth gulping down water from the bottle he always brought every day. "Haa..."

He felt a little bit better and calmer. He recalled that after he saw all those pictures of him, Earth was filled with dreadful and frightful feelings that crept up at him. Successfully at making goosebumps shown up all over his arms. He brought his hands to hug himself, making a motion of rubbing his arms in a calming manner.

"I can't show that I'm afraid, or the stalker would be elated," Earth turned his head from right to left. Afraid that at any given moment, the stalker was watching him from somewhere around him without him noticing.

Earth entered the bus and went straight to the far back seat, observing the other passengers from his place.

Earth wanted to forget what he saw and this anxiousness that was affecting him so badly. Bullets of sweat were still occasionally running down his neck, and both of his hands were wet from being too anxious. He took out his earphone and placed it in his ears. He decided to listen to some calming music; hell, he would even choose rock music if it can calm his damn nerves right now.

Earth slowly rocked back and forth on his seat to the music in his ears throughout the way to the university, eyes still not moving from observing his front.

Gradually, Earth started to feel calm and not fidgeting in his seat anymore. He walked towards his university from the bus stop, and by the time he arrived in front of his class' building, he didn't feel as anxious as before. He sighed in relief, but he was still a little bit alert to the people in his surroundings.

Earth walked cautiously to his classroom. When he got near the door of his class, Earth's walk faltered when he saw an unfamiliar but rather familiar figure of back facing the opposite of him. The first thought that came to mind when Earth saw a tall man wearing a coat standing ahead of him near his class was...Kao?

Earth slowly started walking with a heavy heart. Maybe due to his heart which was now beating so fast, and the slight hope that bubbled up inside him at the thought of Kao waiting for him. He turned around slowly when he was at his classroom door, pausing his walk for a moment.

Earth's face fell immediately when he could see the guy's face and found out he wasn't Kao. The disappointment was clear as day on his face, even after he sat down on an empty row of seats near the front of the class.

"Wake up, Earth. You can't really hope that Phi Kao would be standing there waiting for you. Not after what happened," Earth scolded himself.

Fortunately or not, his mind was being occupied with the thought of a certain man after that. Pushing the idea of his stalker at the back of his head, and gradually, Earth even forgot he ever had one to begin with.

to be continue

a/n:
I'm still undecided on which plot of the story I want to write next, but I'm certain that it will contain MPREG because I've been longing for some fluff Earth being pregnant, lol. Anyway, your comments and also direct messages have made my day so much. I can't help but felt happy and elated every time I read them. Thank you for the support for this story!

Updated on the 5th of May 2021,

junijunipers.