11

Earth can't believe what he heard Kao said when their eyes met that time. His heart is still beating faster, even after he arrived home and had a shower. He must have a blank expression on his face right now. Earth pinched his right thigh to make him see sense once more.

Earth is not dreaming, but it still felt unreal that Kao seemed to be...flirting with him.

Then, Earth starts to recall his meeting with the older since the first time at the cafe. The older put out the easiness act, the familiarity he can feel coming from the man, and all the subtle hints the more senior seemed to be giving him.

Earth shook his head hard.

"It can't be. You must be out of your mind, Earth Katsamonnat."

Earth suddenly recalled that the older seemed more touchy with him.

"You are just delusional after crushing on him for so long."

The image in his head suddenly changed to when the older was putting on Earth's seatbelt.

"AH! I don't know! I give up! I must have been thinking of him so much that it started to get into my head."

Earth started to play on his phone to look up his assignment, but a picture of a quote showed up as an advertisement on the website he opened. There are words in it that Earth read out loud.

"Your first love is always alive and lives all-time in your heart. How much you try to forget, it never goes away from your heart."

After that, silence engulfed him like a blanket. Earth's heart starts to beat faster, like a response to what he had just read. He shook his head hard to erase the thoughts that pulled him in like a hypnotic feeling.

"I can forget about this feeling. No one said that first love is forever. I can prove it," he said to himself. Something snapped inside his mind like he just made a resolve with what he said.

Oh, he will soon realize just how hard it is to prove that theory of his.

to be continue

a/n:
This one was a short chapter. I'm trying to write while my head was heavy from my stuffed nose. I'm drinking antibiotics and also other medicines, one that has a sleepiness side-effect. I was about to update every two days, but then I was indecisive, so I updated today too.

Updated on the 29th of March 2021,

junijunipers.