7

“It’s only been a few months since I came back from London. Let’s keep in touch, Earth. Give me your phone number.”

That was what Kao said before Earth handed the older’s purchased drink and also his number.

Earth shakes his head and thinks deeply to himself.

“At least he still remembers me. I better erase these feelings.”

When he saw the foreigner girl clinging her arms on Kao’s, Earth could see how suitable the two looked. They must have met when Kao moved to England due to his father’s business.

Earth can remember how heartbreaking it was when he entered high school, the same one Kao was in, and the older told him that he was moving abroad with his family. At first, Earth was feeling okay with it, but then he totally forgot to ask for a way for them to contact each other. He wanted to smack himself for that stupidity.

Earth walked out of his bathroom while drying his wet hair with a towel. His hand stopped when he noticed that the notification’s LED of his phone was blinking.

“At long last, now I know his phone number,” Earth mumbled to himself. He can’t help the small smile that grazed his lips at the thought of them keeping in contact.

He gives himself a soft smack on his head, “You said you want to forget this feeling, Earth. Be more consistent, stupid,” he scolded himself.

Kao had sent him a message to inform him about the older’s phone number, then Earth just said with a short okay.

“You need to draw the line between you and him, Earth, or you will be the one hurting,” Earth gave himself a reminder.

The phone in his hand vibrated, and Earth could see a new message from Kao because he kept the chat room open.

Earth read it out loud, “Are you free tomorrow afternoon? Let’s meet up. There are lots of things we need to talk about.”

“Huh?”

to be continue

a/n:
I almost forgot to update this on Sunday, and it was almost midnight when I remembered, lol.

Updated on the 21st of March 2021,

junijunipers.