33

Earth sighed for the nth ever since he came to the cafe until now he was in the club's backroom. He was changing his everyday clothes, meaning the white shirt and black pants he has to wear for university, to the slim-fit black shirt and skinny black leather pants prepared by the club for him. The club always organizes the hosts' clothes, and it depends on the person in charge.

"What happened to you that had you sighing deep like that, Phi Earth?"

Earth narrowed his eyes to the one who talked to him just now. "Don't use my name here," he hissed. Then, he softened his eyes and sighed one more time before he answered. "I had a stalker creeping me out all day."

Based on the endearment that guy used, the younger guy raised his eyebrows in surprise. "Really? Does Fluke know, Phi?"

Earth arched an eyebrow, "I just realized...."

"Huh? About what, Phi?" The guy looked confusedly at Earth.

"You didn't address Phi Fluke as an older brother, but you did to me, even though your man was older than me, Ohm." Earth playfully shoved the guy called Ohm while eyeing him with a teasing glint in his eyes.

Ohm laughed. "Do you want me to tell you what I called him behind closed doors, then?"

Earth stared incredulously; he shook his head hurriedly. "No! Save me from your private affair, please! Still innocent here!" He closed his ears with his hands, eyes now looking murderous towards Ohm.

Meanwhile, Ohm laughed at Earth's behavior. "Never realized you are a virgin," he mumbled, which fortunately Earth didn't hear.

Earth slowly smiled after he released his ears. Ohm was actually the owner of this club; Fluke had introduced him to as the older one's boyfriend. Earth's face when he heard that had been iconic because he was shocked to find that Fluke finally settled down after so many failed courting him. A tall, young, and charismatic guy like Ohm was definitely a catch for his best friend.

Earth had teased Fluke with a playful smirk and asked jokingly in a hushed voice if Fluke had been the one who had pursued Ohm.

Fluke's face turned red in embarrassment to Earth's surprise as soon as he finished his question. Making Earth laugh when he realized that Fluke had basically said yes by the blush. It is rare for Fluke to be the one chasing someone rather than being chased.

"Was the stalker perhaps one of the customers here?"

Ohm's question brought Earth back to the present world. He was slightly reminiscing the moment he first met the younger one. Then, Earth shrugged his shoulders, "I don't know."

Truthfully, he had a hunch that the stalker has indeed been one of the clients in the club that he served. He knew because the bastard started stalking him not long after he worked here.

"Don't tell Fluke until I found a clue, Ohm."

Was Earth's warning before he went out to the front, where he waited until someone had summoned him to serve them drinks. Leaving Ohm looking worriedly at his boyfriend's best friend, he was disappointed when he was forbidden to tell his boyfriend about this crucial matter.

"I better watch the clients closely, especially the one that requested Phi Earth's company," Ohm said adamantly, making an oath to keep his promise with his boyfriend.

to be continue

a/n:
I had written 2 chapters of the new omegaverse story of KaoEarth that I made. It will be called:

B E Y O N D   R E L A T I O N S H I P S

I have made the cover and now only need to think of the summary before publishing the book, and I'm sucked at making that. Anyway, a few more chapters for this one before the word end will be used instead of to be continue, lol.

Should I start publishing Beyond Relationship when this story ends, or should I do it while Bittersweet Love is still ongoing?

Updated on the 9th of May 2021,

junijunipers.

Bittersweet Love // #KaoEarth AUजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें