37

"Phi Earth, I had blacklisted Mr. Robin from your customer's list," Ohm greeted him when Earth had just entered the room connected to the main hall of the club.

Earth arched an eyebrow, "I don't think I ever told you about him, though." He was happy about the news, though, but something unsettled him. "Just me? What would happen if he gets touchy with the others?" He meant the other hosts that work there; he doesn't want to pin Robin's attention to other people.

"I saw the CCTV footage and Mark also said how uncomfortable you were yesterday when I asked him to observe your table," Ohm grinned when Earth heard that he basically asked Mark to spy on him. "Mr. Robin actually came half an hour ago to ask for your company again, but after I declined and he knew tonight's your last day, he left without saying anything."

Earth sighed, but he was glad nevertheless.

"I may or may not say my opinion about him being too touchy with you and threatened to tell his co-workers about his behavior," Ohm smiled viciously. "I do know where he works and which department he's in, after all."

Earth chuckled after he heard it. Part of him was kind of glad that someone else had said what he was afraid to say to Robin about that older man's behavior. He actually had wanted to shove Robin away the second time that older man had scooted closer to him when they sat together. Robin had been persistent in offering him alcohol a few times before he changed the drink to a bottle of chocolate milk, to which, of course, Earth pretended to drink.

"I suspected he had something to do with your stalker, Phi."

He cringed mentally at the mention of his stalker. Earth was suddenly being reminded about today's package, which made his nape hair stand at the image of the content in his head. He doesn't feel like telling the younger one because he didn't want Ohm to worry about him more than necessary. Especially if Ohm had told Fluke regarding his stalker. Earth didn't want Fluke to feel guilty about introducing him to work here. At least, he didn't have to worry about his stalker tonight.

"Well, I'm so glad you chased him out then. Let's hope my stalker won't make any move starting now after you had implicitly threatened him today." Earth gave Ohm a genuine smile because part of him felt grateful that there wouldn't be a man like Robin as his customer on his last night working here.

"Anytime, Phi Earth."

After that, Earth came out of the backroom and headed out to tend to the customer. He immediately was called to table number seven, and Earth walked there calmly while also smiling as he passed a few occupied tables.

"A new face, eh?"

Earth was a little bit taken aback by the customer's cheery tone and face when he spotted Earth walking towards him. "It's actually my seven days and also my last day here," he answered smoothly after he sat down beside the customer, who looked like he was in his 30s.

A slight shock expression was shown on the older man's face before he replaced it with a big smile. "My name's Jay, what's yours?"

"I'm Coo," Earth made a gesture of showing the name tag he had on his chest. "What would you like to drink for a starter?" He realized that the table was still empty, and Jay had yet to order any drinks.

"Do you have a bottle of Patron XO Cafe Incendio?" Jay asked, still with a smile on his face.

Earth arched a brow, then frowned. "I don't think I ever heard of that, but maybe the boss knew and had one saved somewhere." He stood up, "I will check first."

Earth went back to the table with a bottle in his hand. "You did have a peculiar taste, though," he said, startling Jay, who was busy on his phone with a serious expression on his face. "The boss said that it is rather rare, with a peppery heat to its taste."

"Yeah, but it also contains chocolate inside," Jay had his smile back at seeing the incredulous expression on Earth's face. "It's the perfect addition to Chocolate Martinis," there was an expectant expression on his face. "You need to have dark chocolate as a side dish for the drinks."

Earth started to think that maybe Jay had some kind of obsession with chocolate. He just chuckled and started mixing the ingredients for Chocolate Martinis that Jay had obviously asked him to make.

An hour into being a company for Jay, Earth found out many things about the older one. Jay is quite a character, if Earth must say. He talks too much but would often try to ask Earth questions back. Questions which Earth can't and won't answer because most were rather...personal.

"What do you do during the day?" Like right now, Jay was trying to pry into Earth's life. "Wait, let me guess...."

Earth internally sighed when he didn't have to think of another lie or find good enough reason to dodge the question.

"Based on your young face, you're still a university student," Jay said with a goofing expression.

Earth still has his face controlled not to give away the answer to Jay's guess.

"Seeing your ease at handling customers despite only seven days working as a host, I'm guessing that you...." Jay suddenly smiled, a huge smile, "...also took a part-time job at a cafe?"

Earth tried very hard not to wince right after.

to be continue

a/n:
I swear I didn't mean to use Jay (Earth's real ex-boyfriend) as a character here. I remembered about him after I finished writing this story. I like the name and struggled to make one, so I kept it as it is. I swear I'm not only making excuses, lol. Anyway, I had to add a few things here, so I didn't update yesterday from my phone because I tended to think fast on my laptop, so I had to look for the right time to open my laptop. Babysitting is TIRING.

Updated on the 18th of May 2021,

junijunipers.