36

“Is this man fucking serious?” Earth cursed. He hurriedly closed the lid of the box he received again in disdain. “Now I can narrow down the stalker’s identity because he just outed himself as a man by sending me goddamn pictures of his dick! Ew!”

Earth was a bit surprised when he found a box, the same size as yesterday, had been blocking his door this afternoon. He was about to throw it directly into the trash bin as soon as he knew it was from the same person. Then, curiosity pricked his consciousness, and he opened it only to find a bunch of pictures of male private parts in different angles. He gagged in disgust when he saw it first.

Earth hurriedly threw the box on the big garbage disposal on his way out. He looked at it distastefully and slightly ran in the direction of the bus stop. If it weren’t because of his part-time job at the cafe, he would refrain from going out at all.

When he arrived at the cafe gasping for air, he was all but running from the bus stop. He was met with a curious glance Boun threw at him as soon as the older one had spotted his frightened expression.

“What happened, Earth? A guy chasing you to confess?” Boun chuckled at his joke but stopped short when Earth looked at him with an incredulous expression on the younger one’s face. “For real?!

Earth sighed and shook his head. He sat down on the couch and was glad that the room had been empty. “I got a stalker on my tail, Phi.”

Boun sat down beside the younger one. He got a severe expression on his face, with a collected tone, he all but said, “Spill.”

Earth did elaborate to tell the whole story to Boun. Starting from the box yesterday morning to the one he had just opened today. He also told the older one about working at the host club for seven days when asked about his side job.

“You were reckless to work on that environment though, Earth.” Boun had looked disappointed at him.

Earth shook his head, “Honestly, Phi, I enjoyed working there and today is my last day.” He shrugged his shoulders, “I was just so tight on money that I took the job. I was paid with an hourly wage but with many bonuses to how many bottles I can get the customer to buy under my name as the host.”

Boun looked sad and worried at him for a moment before it was replaced with a sigh. He ruffled Earth’s already messy hair, probably from the running the younger one did to arrive here. “Let’s just hope that stalker of yours stopped with whatever he was probably planning on doing since tonight is your last night working at the host club.”

Earth nodded solemnly, then he grinned and went to change into his work outfit.

A few hours later, Earth came out of the cafe together with Boun. They had just finished their shift, and the older one was pretty adamant about giving Earth a ride to the club.

“I can go by bus, Phi,” Earth whined.

Boun narrowed his eyes and slightly smacked the younger one’s back head. “You knew that there is probably a crazy stalker hiding somewhere while observing you, right? Like hell, I would let you go to that place alone,” he pushed a helmet on Earth’s hand. “Besides, maybe if he sees me together with you, he will retreat from his mad idea of following you.”

“Or he will just be mad and decide to jump me on my last night working there,” Earth said exasperatedly but compelled to wear the helmet and ride behind Boun's motorbike.

“Don’t say that, or it might come true, Earth,” Boun chuckled at the scowl Earth had on his face immediately that the older one saw through the mirror.

to be continue

A/n:
Sorry for not updating these few days. I had a lot to take care of, and I'm pretty sick since yesterday, so I haven't had the chance to update.

Updated on the 15th of May 2021,

junijunipers.