39

Earth slowly strolled down the road while enjoying the night view Bangkok provided. He tightened the jacket he wears when the breeze unmercifully lunged at him. He hummed to a random tune at the silent atmosphere to somehow accompany him on his walk back home.

The club wasn't that far from his home, so he was grateful that he didn't have to think hard on how to get back when the bus had stopped operating for the night. He stopped humming, and his walk started to slow down. He concentrated hard on the sound of his surroundings and frowned when he heard it again. A rustling sound and also the sound of feet walking.

Earth stopped and turned around abruptly, trying to find out where the sound had come from. He didn't find anyone within 10 meters of him, but the voice he had heard earlier was as close as 4 meters from him. Apart from the occasional cars passing by on the road, no one else was out at the side road like him as far as his eyes could see.

He suddenly got goosebumps, and the hair on the back of his neck screamed danger at him. Earth started running towards the way to his house, eyes trying hard to focus at the front. Earth really wanted to call for help when he clearly heard a pair of running footsteps behind him.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!"

Hands grabbed both his shoulders, and Earth jerked the hands violently away from his body, but his feet lost their balance, and he fell to the ground with a rather hard thud. Earth frightfully looked up towards the person who had chased him and his eyes rounded when he found out who it was.

"Jay?"

At first, Earth had imagined Robin to chase him because, wasn't the 40-year-old man the stalker we concluded?

To find Jay standing above him with a frowned and also a hint of lust look on his face was kind of scary—scratched that, it was terrific. Every nerve in Earth's body screamed at him to run away while he could, but the energy has left him due to the shock he was feeling right now.

"Why is my boyfriend running away from me?"

At Jay's creepy tone, he asked him that question; all Earth could do right now was screaming, and he did just that.

"HELP!"

to be continue

a/n:
I know it's short, but at least you somehow found out who the stalker is. Can you make out the reason why Jay was the stalker? Also, I had started publishing chapter 1 of Beyond Relationships, my new OMEGAVERSE work of KaoEarth (again and always, lol).

Updated on the 22nd of May 2021,

junijunipers.