Chapter 20- I miss him

Samantha's POV
We left the beach this morning and we are already back home.
Chandler left to go to one last Walker Stalker in Chicago.
I have to go back to school tomorrow.
I don't want to tbh.

I'm standing by my bed unpacking my suitcase. I missed Chandler terribly. I never got to say goodbye because my mom thought it would be too hard for me.

After I finished unpacking, I put my suitcase at the top of my closet since there was nothing in there. I needed to picked out my clothes for tomorrow. Today was Sunday and tomorrow was Monday so my first day back.

I looked through my closet to find a random dress that I never knew I had (picture for the chapter). I grabbed it out of my closet and smiled. I examined it and found a note on the back.

'First day back outfit for school? Miss you!' -Chandler

I smiled and put it one my desk for tomorrow. I grabbed a jean jacket to go over it and some navy blue converse with stars. I walked over to my jewelry box and grabbed the heart locket that Chandler gave me.

I haven't seen Sam in ages and I missed him so much. I'm glad I have someone to talk too. Oh my god! Averie and Hayes they go there too. I forgot. I'm such a bad friend, Jesus Samantha.

I sighed and went to my bathroom to take a shower. After I finished in the shower, I dried off and put some pjs on.
One Direction concert t-shirt and some shorts.

I plugged in my phone, turned off my light, shut my door, and laid in bed. I covered up with my blankets and closed my eyes. I fell asleep.

*morning*

"Everybody wanna steal my girl!"
My alarm went off making me sit up and rubbed my eyes then turn it off.

6:31 am.

I got out of bed and made my bed because I'm a weirdo who likes to make my bed in the morning.
I went into the bathroom and used the restroom. After I was done I brushed my hair out and curled it. I braided both sides of my head and pinned it in the back with a bow to match the bottom part of the dress.

I brushed my teeth and put on my shoes. I put on some makeup just to look better since I've been at the beach and not at school.

I grabbed my phone and it was 7:20am. I ran downstairs with my phone in my hand.

"Breakfast and lunch." My mom said handing me a bowl of cereal with a side of fruit and my lunch box.
I hate school lunches.
I thanked my mom and quickly ate my bowl of cereal and fruit. Fruity pebbles and strawberries.

"Thanks mom! Love you Madi! Love you Mom! Bye!" I said grabbing my bag and walking out the door.
I walked down the sidewalk.
"Sam!" Averie screamed running towards me.
I turned around and ran towards her. We hugged each other.

"I missed you so much!" Averie said hugging me tighter.
"I missed you too." I said as she pulled away.
"SAM TWIN!" Sam screamed running to me.
I screamed and hugged him.
He hugged back tightly and spinned me around.

"I missed you Sam twin!" Sam said putting me down but not breaking the hug.
"I missed you too." I said as he pulled away.
We all 3 walked to the school.

As soon as we got there I walked to my locker and was glad because Averie knew my combination. I put my backpack in and grabbed the stuff I would need out. I shut my locker and looked around.

I remembered my schedule but got sad because me and Chandler had the same and he wasn't here.
"See you 2nd!" Averie said walking to her first period.
I smiled then sighed and walked to Math.

I walked in and went up to the teacher.
"Mrs.Smith-"
"Right there." She said pointing to a seat in the middle row.
I sighed and walked over to the seat.
I put down my things down and sat in the seat.