Chapter 13- Hayes Grier

This chapter includes spoilers from The Hunger Games Mocking Jay Part 1
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Samantha's POV
I woke up against my bedroom wall. My face felt sticky. I sighed and got up and went to the bathroom. I turned on the light to see my puffy eyes and redness from crying.

I splashed water in my face and dried it off. I turned off the light and sat on my bed.

*vibrate*

Hayes-Hey do you wanna hang out today?☺️
Samantha-Yea I guess um we could go to the mall or the park or something.
Hayes-Your choice😊
Samantha-Now I have all the pressure😂 Idk where.
Hayes-I'll pick you up at your house in 20 minutes😊
Samantha-Kk😛

I sighed and put my phone away. I went to my closet to pick out something not soaked in tears. I decided to wear another crop top today, it was just a plain tie die. I picked out white jean shorts and my black converse.

I quickly put them on. I brushed my hair and put it in a high pony tail. I brushed my teeth and put on deodorant and perfume. I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs.

*knock knock*

I walked over to the door and opened it to see Hayes. He was smiling (picture).
"Hey Sam." Hayes said smiling.
"Hey Hayes." I smiled chuckling.

"Mom I'm going to go somewhere that I don't know yet with Hayes." I said turning around to my mom.
She just nodded. I shrugged and walked out, shutting the door behind me.

"Here's the plan, I think we will go see a movie and probably go to the mall after." Hayes said.
"Sounds fun." I said smiling.
I slipped my phone into my pocket along with some money I grabbed.
I noticed I still had my necklace on which made me smile to myself.

Hayes noticed but didn't say anything just smirked.
"What movie?" I asked as we started walking.
"Mocking Jay part 1." Hayes said.
"I'm going to be a big cry baby just warning you." I said smiling.
Hayes laughed a little.
"It's fine." Hayes said looking at me.

We walked for a good 10 minutes to the movie place.
We walked in and I saw tons of people from school.
Great.
I stayed behind Hayes.

"2 tickets to see Mocking Jay part 1 please." Hayes said to the man.
The man nodded and gave us our tickets as Hayes paid.
"Do you want candy or anything?" Hayes asked.
I nodded. We walked up to the cashier and ordered.

"We could get popcorn and candy and an icee." Hayes said looking at the menu.
I looked and saw my favorite candy of all time.
"SOUR PATCH WATERMELONS!" I said excited and a little bit too loud.
Hayes smiled.
I seemed like a freakin 5 year old to the whole movie theatre. Actually a really tall 5 year old with Hayes Grier.

"2 coke Icees, large popcorn, and a box of watermelon sour patch things." Hayes said to the cashier.
"$20.12" the cashier said.
"I'm not letting you but anything else." I said.
Hayes smiled handing the money to the cashier.

She gave us our food and we walked to the movie.
"That one." Hayes said as we walked to a door.
Hayes opened the door for me and I smiled, basically telling him thank you.
This freakin feels like our old dates but we would always end up making out on the way home. Great.

We walked to the middle of the movie theatre and sat down. I propped my feet up on a pole bar thing. Hayes laughed at me.
The movie started and I scooted closer to Hayes. I always freak out on these hunger game movies.

*Middle of the movie*

"Kick his but, kill him." I said/whispered to the screen and crying my eyes out.
They where about to get Peeta back from the capital.
Hayes put his arm around me which made me feel a whole lot better.