Chapter 32- Goodbye I Love You

Samantha's POV

I woke up from a stupid dream. Some dreams seem so real then you wake up and it isn't real. I sighed and sat up. I ran my hands threw my hair and flopped back down.

I heard a chuckle. I forgot I was at Chandlers house. I looked at Chandler who was laying down, looking at me, smiling.
"What?" I asked smiling and looking at him.

"You in the mornings is too adorable." Chandler said smiling.
I wrinkled my nose and snuggled up by Chandler. He wrapped his arm around me and kissed my head. I smiled and snuggled up to his chest.

"I have to start filming soon again." Chandler said as he laid his head on mine.
"How soon?" I asked.
"Next week." Chandler said.
I looked at him and got teary eyed. He's gonna be gone for at least 6 months. He knows it too.

"I'll be back before you know it." Chandler said smiling.
"You always say that and it never feels that way." I said letting a tear slip.
Chandler put his hand on my cheek and wiped it away with his thumb.

"I know you hate when I leave. It hurts me as much as it hurts you. I hate to see you this way." Chandler said wiping another one away.
"I know." I said snuggling back up to his chest.

"I love you." Chandler whispered.
"I love you too." I whispered back smiling. Another tear fell. I would just say this in my head but I can't keep it in.
"I just want to be with you all of the time Chandler. Hug you, kiss you, be with you." I said getting teary eyed again.

"I know I do too." He said kissing my head.
"Kissing me won't help the situation right now Chandler." I said sighing at the end.
"I'm sorry." Chandler said looking at me.

"Not making eye contact. No. No I'm not." I thought to myself.

I closed my eyes and that let a tear fall.
"Please don't cry." Chandler said pulling me closer.
"I can't help it." I said opening my eyes.
I literally almost gasped. Chandlers face was right infront of mine. That meant his eyes.

"Oh god, oh god." I thought to myself.

Once you look at his eyes there's no going back. There so blue. So sparkly. Just makes you wanna freakin make out with him right there.

Chandler smiled at me.
"God your adorable." Chandler said chuckling.
It's like a freakin checklist.

✓Make her look in your eyes
✓Smile
✓Say something cute to her
Make out with her

Last one hasn't been done. But it's true, he does make it a list.

Chandler kissed my lips. Just a quick peck. He smiled at me. That's it. I can't take it. I grabbed him softly but quickly and smashed my lips into his. He smiled in the kiss and kissed back.

I pulled away but our faces were inches apart.
"Your so stubborn." I said smiling.
He smiled.
"Cause I like this." Chandler said kissing my lips again.
I kissed back once more then he slowly pulled away.

"What can we do before I leave?" Chandler asked pulling me closer again.
"Quit reminding me." I said grunting.
"I'm sorry." Chandler said smirking but trying not too.

"Go get dressed and we can hang out with Sam and Gray." Chandler said kissing my lips again.
I got out of bed and went to my bag. My mom dropped it off last night. Surprisingly letting me sleep in the same bed as Chandler but she trust me.

I looked through my bag and found a tank top, shorts, and gray bobs (picture). I grabbed them and also grabbed my get ready stuff and went to the bathroom.

I closed the door as Chandler smiled at me. I quickly got dressed and brushed my hair and teeth. I put my hair in a french braid and then put on deodorant and perfume. I walked out and Chandler was getting dressed.