Chapter 50- Just Smile

Sorry if there's no picture:(( This chapter is for mature people. It includes sexual things so please just bare with me. It was very uncomfortable for me to write...

Samantha's POV

"Let's roll." Madi said pulling my hand.
I laughed as she dragged me across the parking lot. We went into Walmart to buy stuff for tonight. We were in the middle of the isle.

"I'm gonna go get those umbrella things to go in drinks." I said smiling.
Madi laughed nodding.
I stuck my phone in my jacket pocket and zipped it up. I walked fast to the isle. I couldn't find it so I went to the very back of the store.

"Got them." I said and grabbed them off the shelf and put them in my hand.
Someone put there hand over my mouth holding me in a tight head lock. They put a cloth over my mouth and I blacked out.

*1 hour later*

I woke up in a car. I tried to scream but something was over my mouth and my hands were tied.
But my feet weren't... I kicked out the headlight and it went broke off. Glass fell in the car and I turned over on my stomach and tried to cut the rope off with my hand. I got it off but my hand was cut badly.

I grabbed my phone and called Chandler. I took the thing off my mouth too.
"Sam?!? Oh my god!" Chandler said then broke down in tears.
"I'm ok. I'm in some car in the back. I busted out the headlight and got untied. I'm bleeding like crazy." I whispered as tears fell.

"Where are you at? Are you ok?" Chandler asked.
"I don't know where I am all I know is that I'm in a car trunk. I'm fine besides my hands." I whispered.
Chandler started crying which made me cry.

My phone popped up a notification.
"My phones 20% Chandler. I love you." I whispered as I cried more.
"I love you too. I'm gonna be there to find you somehow." Chandler said as he cried even more.

I said "I love you." again then hung up. I put my phone away and turned it on to do not disturb. I put it in my jacket pocket and laid back down. I ripped off parts of my shirt with the glass. I tied it around my hands to stop the bleeding.

Thank you Dad for teaching me this.

The car stopped which made my heart beat so hard and fast. Not in a good way. I heard a door slam then footsteps. I put the thing back over my mouth and put my hands behind my back to act like they were tied. I got ready to punch the crap out of whoever it was.

The trunk opened and I tried to slow down my breathing. Whoever it was grabbed me and picked me up. They held me bridal style. I have to wait for the right moment. A door opened and that's when I went crazy.

I bit the persons arm and took off running fast. I heard gunshots which scared me. I felt a burn in my leg when another gunshot went off. I fell to the ground but got up quickly to run. I'm in the middle of the woods and I don't know where I'm going.

Someone grabbed me again and picked me up holding me in headlock again. I stayed still as tears fell.
"Stay still princess. Your not gonna die if you listen to me and do what I say." They said.
I nodded crying.

"Good choice." They said again.
Deep voice. It's a guy. A blind fold was placed over my eyes and I was picked up again. We walked back to the house.
He put my down and took off the blind fold.

"Now I want you to go in the room at the end of the hallway. Take off your shoes and shirt and wait until I come in there." He said.
I nodded as tears fell. I went to the very back room and opened the door.

A bed was in the middle. I walked in shutting the door. No windows. There was something on the bed. I walked up to it and covered my mouth crying. Freakin condoms were on the bed.
"No no no no no." I said shaking my head and crying.