Chapter 47- Still Perfect

(Happy Anniversary to Samler😂💖)

Samantha's POV

"I'm moving back to Atlanta." Chandler said.
I broke down in tears hugging him again.
"No way!" I said as he hugged back.
"We're finishing filming the last episode here." Chandler said smiling.

I was the happiest person on earth.
"So I lied to you on the phone about not being able to come so you would believe it better and be more surprised." Chandler said smiling.
I smiled excitedly as tears fell.

"Now I'll get to see you every single day." I said smiling.
Chandler smiled kissing my head.
"Let's go swim, birthday girl." Chandler said smiling.
I smiled and pulled away.

We walked inside and I grabbed a vase and filled it with water. I put the roses in it and went upstairs to put it in my room. I walked back downstairs and I didn't see Chandler. The bathroom door opened and he was in his swimming trunks.

I smiled.
"Happy Birthday." Chandler said smiling.
"Thank you." I said smiling.
He picked me up and carried me outside. I screamed as he threw me in. Everyone laughed.

Chandler jumped in after me and I got on his back.
It was already almost midnight. Dang.
"Picture time!" I yelled as my Mom grabbed my phone.
Everyone got out of the water and huddled up.

We all smiled as my Mom took the picture.
"Funny faces." I said smiling.
Everyone made funny faces and I couldn't because I was laughing to hard at everyone's faces.

"I think the party's over now Samantha." My Mom said handing me my phone.
"Mommm." I said not wanting it to end.
"I'm sorry but it's almost midnight." My Mom said.
I grunted.

Everyone gave me hugs and I took pictures with everyone outside before they left. I thanked them and hugged them all before they left too.

"I need Averie, Gray, Sam, and Chandler." I said looking around. They all came up and I smiled. We all smiled and my Mom took the picture. I hugged them all thanking them then we all took one just me and one of them.
Chandler came up to me wanting a picture.

He kissed my cheek in one picture then we both smiled in another one. I hugged him.
"Thank you for everything." I said smiling.
"That's what I do." Chandler said hugging me back.

I laughed shaking my head then pulled away.
"Wait where are you moving to?" I asked.
He looked at me confused.
"What house?" I asked.

"Next door." He said smiling.
"But someone lives there." I said confused.
"My cousin saved the house for me." Chandler said.
I smiled and hugged him. He hugged back then grabbed his things and left.

We picked up the whole house and all of the decorations. I went to my room and changed into my pjs. I posted one with everyone together making funny faces as I was laughing and I collaged the other one with Me, Chandler, Averie, Sam, and Gray.
"Finally 16🎀".

Then I posted with just me and Chandler.
"Best Surprise Ever💖 I Love You😘" I smiled and set the picture of me and him on my lock screen then the group picture as my home.

I put my phone on my nightstand and stared at the ceiling. I just sat there and thought. Wait. Tomorrows me and Chandler's anniversary. I shot up.
"Crap." I said freaking out.
I haven't gotten him anything yet.

I sighed and laid back down. I sat my alarm for 6:00am. I'll be one tired girl tomorrow. I rolled on my side and closed my eyes. I fell asleep.

*6:30am*

Steal My Girl started going off waking me up. I got up and put on a purple v neck shirt with jean shorts and black bobs. I brushed my hair and put it in a high ponytail. I brushed my teeth and put on deodorant and perfume.