Chapter 43- Goodbye Again

Chandlers POV

Sam was on the phone. I knew it was her Mom or a family member. Her face went from laughing to shocked in less than a second. She dropped to the floor and broke down in tears.

I wrapped my arms around her as her heart broke. I helped her up and hugged her tighter. She just cried into my chest that was now wet from her tears. I didn't care because she was hurting.

I kissed her head as she cried. I haven't heard her cry this bad since the last time we separated.
"My Grandmas gone, and my Moms making me come back and I've only been-"

She broke down in tears again. My heart broke even more. She's leaving me again and she lost someone she loves. It's too much.
"Hey..." I said pulling away and looking into her eyes.

"Your Grandma is in a better place watching over you." I said.
She nodded as tears fell.
"What about us?" She asked as tears fell.
"There will always be an us." I said hugging her.

"I can't go through being without you again." She said crying more again.
I shook my head as tears fell down my cheeks.
"It will only be a little longer of filming." I said as tears were trying to burst out.

"How long?" She asked.
"1-3 months." I said as my heart broke.
"I can't do it again." She said shaking her head.
"I can't either." I said letting more tears fall.

She shook her head again and I hugged her tighter. She wrapped her arms around my waist and put her face on my chest as tears fell. I kissed her head as she closed her eyes.

"Come on let's go get them." I said picking her up.
She didn't even laugh like she always does when I pick her up.
"MADI! GRAYSON! SAM! GRAY!" I yelled.

They all came running.
"What happened?!?" Gray asked freaking out.
"Sam twins crying! Why is she crying?" Sam asked freaking out too.
I shook my head not wanting to bring it back up.

They looked at me scared and worried.
"We gotta go. We need to pack." I said.
They nodded and ran back to the car. We all got in as I wrapped my arms around Samantha not letting her go. She still let tears slip down her cheeks.

As soon as we came back, I saw her Mom waiting at the door. She had been crying not as bad as Samantha but she still was. Madi got out of the car and ran to her Mom. Her Mom said something and Madi started to cry. They hugged then Grayson took care of Madi.

I picked up Sam again and this time she bursted into tears again. She's thinking about it. I put her down and wrapped my arms around her. She cried into my chest again hugging me back tightly.

My heart broke as I felt all of her tears fall down and hit my chest. I kissed her head again feeling bad. I never wanted to pull away but we had too. We started to walk but she couldn't stop crying to see.

I picked her up again bridal style and walked inside. I walked upstairs to her room. I sat her down and grabbed a washcloth and I got it wet.
"Sam look at me." I said.
She looked up at me and my heart broke.

I wiped her face a little. As tears fell down my face.
"You need to pack." I said hoping she's better a little.
She nodded and got up. She grabbed her suitcase and I went to the bathroom and grabbed her stuff.

Each thing I grabbed a tear fell. She's leaving me again. I put it all in her suitcase as she grabbed all of her clothes and put it in. She grabbed a sweat shirt, shorts, and bobs and went to the bathroom.

The shower turned on and I sighed and zipped up her suitcase. I went to my room and grabbed some random clothes. They looked good together but I didn't care right now. It was a gray shirt I always wear with jeans.

I waited for Sam's shower to turn off then I got in. I took a quick one then put on my clothes. I fixed my hair then brushed my teeth and put on deodorant. I walked out of my room to Sam's room and she was sitting against the bed.

She looked up at me and shook her head as tears fell.
"I can't do this all over again." She said shaking her head.
"I know I can't either." I said as my heart broke again and again.

"I've only been here a freakin week. I was supposed to stay a month." She said shaking her head angrily but sad.
"I know. I want you to stay with me for as long as you can but I gotta listen to your Mom." I said grabbing her hand and helping her up.

"I know." She said as tears fell.
"I'll see you again and surprise you like we always do." I said and she smiled.
I smiled and kissed her head.
"Chandler?" She asked looking up at me.

"Yeah?" I asked.
"Quit kissing my head and start kissing my lips more." She said which made me laugh.
I kissed her lips and she kissed back. I felt a little better now but my hearts still broken.

I pulled away slowly and she smiled. I grabbed her suitcase for her and we walked downstairs. We put the suitcases in the car. I got in with Sam again and she hugged me super tight and I never wanted to let go.

We got to the airport and my heart sunk as soon as I saw the sign. We parked then got out of the car. I held on to her side with her suitcase in my other hand as we walked inside. We went through as far as they would let us.

"Ok we have to go." Her Mom said looking at me then Sam.
She shook her head as tears fell. I wrapped my arms around her and she did too as she cried. Tears fell down my cheeks as my heart broke.

The feeling of leaving her again just hurt me big time. I pulled away a little from the hug and kissed her. She kissed back and pulled away.
"Plane 809 please aboard." The intercom said.

"I love you so much." I said hugging her tighter.
"I love you too." She said doing the same.
"Last call for plane 809." The intercom said.
"I'm gonna kill that intercom." I said as she laughed shaking her head.

I smiled and kissed her head.
"I'll see you sometime again I promise." I said as tears fell.
She nodded wiping my tears away. I smiled.
I said goodbye to everyone else. Madi and Grayson were both crying.

"I love you." I said again as she grabbed her bag.
"I love you too." She said hugging me again.
She bursted into tears. I started crying even more. I shook my head as tears fell.

I kissed her head then pulled away to kiss her lips. She kissed back then pulled away.
"I'll see you again." She said as I saw a tear slip.
I nodded wiping my eyes.

And like that she was gone again.