Chapter 60- Prom (Part 1)

This was going to be like 5,000 words but I had to make it into 2 parts😂👌🏼 So Part 2 coming when I get 40 views💖

Samantha's POV

*1 year later*

Talking, talking, talking. The teacher just kept going on and on. The bell was so close to ringing and I was anxious to get out of this class.
The bell rang and I shot up and grabbed my stuff and literally ran.

"PROMS TOMORROW!" I screamed running to Chandler.
He laughed as his arms wrapped around me.
"I can't wait, I'm super excited." I said smiling.
He smiled kissing my head.

"I can't wait to see you in your dress." Chandler said.
I laughed shaking my head.
"I don't even have my dress yet." I said and we both laughed as we headed to lunch.
"I already got everything planned out." Chandler said smiling. I smiled excitedly.

"I'm going shopping with Jess after school." I said.
He nodded and we sat down with all of the guys.
"I can't believe we're graduating in 1 month." Gray said shaking his head.
We all nodded in agreement.

"I can't wait to go shopping!" Jess said running into the cafeteria and sat down beside me.
We both laughed as she hugged me.
So Jess was a new kid in 11th grade. We immediately clicked and became best friends as soon as she came on the first day.

"I already planned our appointments and which stores and everything." Jess said smiling.
Then we both squealed excitedly.
We finished eating lunch and the bell rang and we went back to class.

All day the only thing that was on my mind was prom. Which was bad because I really needed to concentrate for finals.
The bell rang for the end of the day and I went to my locker and put away some things and kept some stuff in my backpack.

Me and Jess and Chandler all walked home together.
Jess couldn't stop talking about prom. Her date was Sam which was adorable. There like perfect for each other because there both crazy.

"See you tomorrow night." I said smiling.
He smirked as he kissed me.
I kissed back as our lips moved in sync. I'm never gonna get used to that feeling.
We pulled away slowly both smiling. Then we hugged and me and Jess went to my house.

I dropped off my backpack and grabbed my phone and car keys. We got in my jeep and drove off to wherever Jess told me to go.
I parked my car and we went inside.
I gasped as the employee laughed at me.
"Ok so what are you looking for today?" He asked smiling.

"A prom dress." I said and he laughed.
"So what color or style are you looking for?" He asked.
"I'm not really sure." I said.
He kinda stared at me for a sec.
"I know just what kind of dresses to look for." He said smiling.

He told me to sit down and I did. Another guy went to work with Jess and help her.
He came back with about 6 dresses. All different colors.
He hung them on hangers and I tried on the first one in the dressing room.

It was a light pink long dress with a silver topping. No straps which I liked.
I came out and looked in the mirror. I liked it but not a lot.
The next one I tried on was a light blue dress with a shoulder strap and silver sparkles and stuff. I actually really liked that one.

I tried on all of the others. The last one was absolutely gorgeous. I didn't even try it on yet and I loved it already. I put it on and looked in the mirror. I couldn't help but smile.
It was a royal blue with sparkles on it. No straps which I really wanted. It had a sweetheart neckline.

"This is the one." I said smiling.
"Put these on." He said giving me shoes.
I put on heels which I hate but they looked gorgeous with the dress.
"Jess!" I said and she came around the corner in a light pink dress. It had just one strap on the shoulder and her brown hair just popped out.