Chapter 49- Paint Wars

Samantha's POV

I woke up to my phone ringing. I sat up and answered.
"Hello?" I asked.
"Hi this is the ticket booth from the mall." The guy said.
"Why are you calling me?" I asked.

"The 21 pilot concert is canceled." He said.
"What?!? Why?!?" I asked freaking out.
"I'm not sure they called us and gave us the information. We're gonna mail you your refund. I'm sorry." He said.
I sighed rubbing my eyes.

"It's fine." I said.
"I'm sorry again have a nice day." He said.
"Thanks you too." I said sighing again then I hung up.
Oh sure I'll have a nice day when I was supposed to go with my boyfriend to a concert today. Well my present is now ruined. I put my phone down and grunted falling back down on my back.

What am I gonna do? I sat back up and looked around my room. Chandler was asleep on my bed. I smiled. I snuggled up to Chandler. He put his arm around me and moaned trying to get comfy. I tried not to laugh.

Chandler pulled me closer and snuggled up to me. He was really warm and comfy. I closed my eyes and felt a kiss on my head. I opened my eyes and smiled.
Chandler smiled and kissed my lips.

"Did you hear the phone call?" I asked.
"No." He said confused.
"The concerts canceled." I said sighing.
"What?!?" He asked sitting up.
I sat up.
"I know! The guy called me and told me they cancelled it." I said.

Chandler sighed.
"I'm really sorry Chandler." I said feeling really bad at his reaction.
"It's ok." He said smiling at me.
I still felt bad. He pulled me close to him and kissed my head.

"SAMANTHA WE GET TO REDO OUR ROOMS AGAIN!" Madi yelled banging on the door.
I looked at Chandler. He smiled.
"Wanna help?" I asked.
He nodded.

We got out of bed and I put on some black shorts and a white shirt and I pulled my hair into a high pony tail and brushed my teeth. I put on deodorant and perfume too. Chandler put on a white shirt with some basketball shorts.

We moved everything out of my room and grabbed the paint I picked out. We put plastic stuff all over the floors. I handed Chandler a roller and kept one of my own. I put the paint into a pan and started painting.

It was a minty green color and we already ordered furniture and stuff. We started painting and I accidentally flicked paint on Chandler. He gasped making me laugh. He flicked some on me.

"Hey!" I said flicking some back.
He grabbed the roller and put paint on his hands.
"Watch it!" I yelled backing up.
I tripped and fell backwards as a whole paint bucket fell on me.

Chandler cracked up laughing as I stood up. I ran after him hugging him then he was soaked in paint. I cracked up laughing. Then I slipped and fell back down. Chandler helped me up but I pulled him down laughing.

He grunted getting up. I stood up and we started throwing paint everywhere at each other. We heard footsteps and we hurried and grabbed the rolls and started painting again.
"What's going on in here?" My Dad asked.

"Nothing." We both said at the same time.
My Dad gave me "you better watch it" look. I smiled and he walked away. Me and Chandler laughed and continued painting.

I haven't painted my room in forever.
There was one wall left. I grabbed a paint brush and started painting words. Chandler did the same. I wrote little hearts with Chandler+Samantha in the hearts. It was big but not too big. Chandler stepped back like he was finished.

I looked and smiled. He wrote in huge letters covering the whole wall.
"I LOVE YOU SAM! -Chandler"
I smiled. Then I had an idea. We finished painting the walls and let it dry. My Mom got fast drying paint.