Chapter 52- Lake Day

Sorry if there's no picture it's not working😐 It's just a picture of Chandler on the jet ski.

Samantha's POV

I woke up with the sound of screaming. I jumped up and ran downstairs as Chandler followed me.
"Mom?" I yelled freaking out.
I peeked around the corner and smiled when I saw Grayson and Madi.

"Awwwww." I said smiling.
Grayson had a bouquet of flowers with a balloon that said "I love you". There so cute.
Madi screamed again and me and Chandler laughed as Grayson covered his ears. Madi hugged Grayson and he laughed hugging her back.

Then Grayson barely pulled away and kissed Madi.
"HOLY-"
Chandler covered my mouth and pulled me around the corner.
"Let them have there moment." Chandler whispered.

I grunted.
"They give us ours." Chandler whispered uncovering my mouth.
I smiled then peeked around the corner. Grayson had his hands around Madis waist and Madi had her hand around his neck while there kissing.

I covered my mouth giving them there moment. Chandler laughed and pulled me back. He spun me around making me smile. He put me up against the wall and held my hands so I couldn't move.
"Can we have our moment?" He asked.

"We've had tons of moments." I said smiling.
"Another one?" He asked smiling.
I laughed making him laugh.
"What kind of moment?" I asked smiling.

He laughed and smashed his lips into mine. Our lips moved in sync as he let go of my hands and moved down to my waist. I put my hands on his chest. We kissed again making my stomach have millions and millions of butterflies.

I pulled away and we both smiled looking into each other's eyes.
"That kind of moment." He said smiling.
I smiled.
"Well then we should have way more moments like that." I said smiling.

He laughed looking at me.
I smiled and looked around the corner again. They were sitting on the couch eating. I laughed shaking my head.
"Y'all are too cute!" I said smiling as I walked around the corner
Madi grunted hiding her face into Grayson. He smiled at her.

I walked upstairs laughing. Chandler followed me up the stairs. I went into his room and laid face first on the bed. He laughed laying beside me.
"You know she gets that from you." Chandler said smiling.

"What?" I asked confused as I turned over on my back.
"Madi gets the hiding her face in the pillow thing from you and the fangirling." Chandler said.
I smiled shaking my head.
"It's cause I'm a pro." I said smiling.
Chandler smiled.

He grabbed me and pulled me close to him tight.
"Can't...breathe..." I said trying to take breaths.
He laughed and let me go a little.
I laughed snuggling up to his chest.
"So what are we gonna do today?" Chandler asked.

"I think my Mom was talking about going to the lake because she wants me away from the house even though I'm at yours." I said smiling.
"It's probably something to do with your room." Chandler said.
"Probably." I said nodding.

My phone vibrated and Chandler grabbed it making me scream.
"Whoa!" Chandler said laughing as he covered his ears.
"I was handing it too you." Chandler said smiling.
I blushed taking my phone when he handed it too me. He smiled staring at me making me worse.

My Mom texted me.
Mom-Gina said she's gonna take all 4 of y'all to the lake and I'll meet you there.
Sam-Sounds funn! See you there.
I put down my phone and got up to go to my bag. I grabbed my favorite bikini that was minty green and then I grabbed my white cover up.

I went to Chandler's bathroom and shut the door. I took off my clothes then put on my bikini and I put the cover up on top of that. I left my hair down because it was wavy and plus we were swimming. Then I brushed my teeth and put on deodorant and perfume.