Chapter 10- Water Park

Samantha's POV
*everybody wanna steal my girl! everybody wanna take her heart away! Couple billon on the whole wide world! Find another one because she belongs to me! NA NA NA NA NA NA!*

My alarm clock on my phone played Steal My Girl. I groaned and turned it off. Chandler was asleep next to me. I got out of bed and walked out of the room and everybody was getting ready.

I went into the bedroom and got ready for the water park. I brushed out my hair and left it down. Then I put on my swimsuit. It was a bikini that was minty green, baggy at the top, and designs at the bottom.

I brushed my teeth and grab a cover up that was black with spaghetti straps. I walked out and went into the kitchen and sat down on the table chair and got on my phone.

I went on Instagram to see tons of new followers and comments and likes.
I had no idea where this came from. I had tons of tags too. I clicked on them and they were all about me and Chandler. What? How do they know about us?

I went to Chandler's page to see a picture of me and him on there
'I love this girl with all my heart'.
It was a collage of the selfies I took at the airport. Smiling, funny faces, kissing, and laughing.

"Morning." Chandler said with his morning voice, kissing me on the forehead.
I showed him my phone. He smiled.
"Your mine and everybody needs to know that I love you." Chandler said smiling.
I smiled and gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

He was shirtless with only boxers. I went to my camera.
"Chandler smile." I said laughing and holding up my phone to take a selfie.
He smiled and then I was about to take it and he gave me a kiss on the cheek, making me laugh.

I looked at the picture and smiled. Chandler smiled too.
I posted it on Instagram 'Love my shirtless boy😘😂'.
Chandler went into our room and I followed. He grabbed his swim suit and went into the bathroom to put it on. He came out and put on a black shirt.

"Oh my gosh! We're matchies!" I said smiling and getting way to excited.
Chandler laughed.
I took another selfie and posted it on Instagram.
'My twin😘'

"Time to go!" My mom yelled.
Chandler fixed his hair and brushed it out and stuff. Then he brushed his teeth and we walked out.
"Mom. I totally forgot about my thing." I said pointing to my wrapped foot and then my hand.
I got off my cast a week after Chandler left but I had a wrap on.

"You can take it off, the doctor said 1 month with that." My mom said.
I smiled and took both off.
We walked outside and went into a bus to go to Hurricane Harbor. It was a water park in Texas it has to do with Six Flags too.

When we got there we paid and found a seat. We took off our cover up and put on sunscreen. My mom and Chandler's parents stayed there. Me, Chandler, My sister, and Grayson went on rides.

"That one!" I said pointing to a ride that only has two people and let's you go backwards.
We grabbed 2 tubes and walked up the stairs.
"Ok who's the lightest?" The lady asked me and Chandler.
"Her probably since I'm older." Chandler said.

"Ok you sit in the back and you sit in the front." The lady said pointing for me to sit in the front.
I got in the front and Chandler got infront of me.
"Why exactly can't I not sit in the back?" I asked nervously.
"The heaviest would tip it." The lady said.

I nodded.
I was facing backwards towards the drop so I couldn't see.
"Ready?" The lady asked.
"No." I said.
Chandler started laughing and she let us go.
I seriously screamed at the top of my lungs like at a One Direction concert.
So did Chandler but not as loud.

It stopped and we got off and waited for my sister and Grayson.
"That was freakin scary." I said hugging Chandler.
Chandler laughed and hugged me back.
"Oh my god! It's Chandler and his girlfriend!" I heard someone yell.
I turned around to see a group of 3 girls and 2 guys. I knew one of the guys but I kept my mouth shut.

"Are you from The Walking Dead?" A girl asked.
"Carl Grimes." Chandler said.
She screamed and Chandler looked scared.
I laughed.
"Are you his girlfriend?" She asked me.
"Yes I am." I said smiling.
She screamed again.
"I love you guys! Can we have a picture?" She said and asked.

I nodded and she got out her phone and had a guy set it on a timer and run in the picture and it took the picture.
"Thank you guys." She said smiling.
I looked at one of the guys and my heart broke into a million pieces. Chandler saw my face and kept me close.

"Your welcome. Have a great day!" Chandler said as they walked away fangirling.
"You ok?" Chandler asked.
I shook my head.
Chandler hugged me and I hugged back.
"What's wrong?" Chandler asked still in the hug.

"My ex." I said.
Chandler pulled back and looked around. I eyeballed to a guy by a group with brown like my color hair and blue eyes.
Chandler nodded.

I caught him making out with another girl in his bedroom when I went over there. He was sorry but my heart was broken and I bet his was too but he didn't stop her and he kissed back.

Chandler walked towards where he was and kissed me on the cheek as we walked by. I smiled and looked around to see him staring and letting a tear fall. I didn't know what to say or do but I kept on walking.

"Your sister went somewhere with Grayson so we're alone." Chandler said smiling.
"Hey Chandler can I tell you something?" I asked looking at him.
"Of course you can." Chandler said confused.
"I've never told anyone this before besides Avery and my parents and sister. I've only had 2 boy friends. My ex first,Hayes and then you." I said looking at my feet.

"That's nothing to be ashamed of." Chandler said lifting up my chin.
I smiled and Chandler kissed me and hugged me. I hugged back and saw Hayes looking at me. Jealousy and Sadness written all over his face.

I felt bad but it was his fault.
Chandler pulled back and we walked.
"You hungry?" I asked Chandler.
"Always." Chandler said smiling.
"I'm gonna go get us dippin dots." I said smiling.
"Yummy! I'll wait in line and save a spot for you." Chandler said smiling.
I smiled and then nodded and walked away.

I went into the line for the dots and I felt arms pull me out.
I turned around to see Hayes.
"What do you want?" I said getting angry.
"You back." Hayes said as a tear fell.
I shook my head and closed my eyes.
"No I can't." I said opening my eyes.
"Please." Hayes said begging as he was crying.

"I have a boyfriend Hayes." I said looking at where Chandler was.
He was watching us to make sure everything was ok.
"Break up with h-" Hayes said but I interpreted.
"You really think I'm gonna break up with him just to be with a guy who was making out with my bestfriend?!?" I yelled at him crying.

Hayes let another tear fall.
"Hayes I'm sorry I just can't ." I said letting tears fall.
I wiped them and ordered.
"1 large rainbow iced please." I said smiling.
"Ok your total is $5.44." The man said.
I handed him the exact change and he handed me the icecream.

I looked back and saw Hayes crying in his hands. I wanted to go and hug him but couldn't do that, I can't.
I walked past tons of people up the stairs and handed Chandler a spoon. We shared.

"Did you see?"I asked looking at Chandler.
Chandler nodded.
"He wants me back but I don't, I have you." I said.
Chandler smiled.

"Next!" A lady said.
We sat down in the tube and I was in front with Chandler behind me.
It was like a boat ride or water raft. It was super fun and calm. I took a selfie with Chandler and posted it on Instagram. 'I love you Chan;*'

We splashed at the end and got off. We went to the wave pool and hanged out there and took tons of selfies. We had tons of fans come up and take pictures with us.

"Chandler!" I screamed as he held me up about to throw me in
"What? Do you not wanna fly?" Chandler asked laughing.
"NOOO!"I screamed laughing.
Chandler dropped me, making me go under water.
I came back up and laughed.
"Meany." I said smiling.
He smiled.

Chandler's smile faded.
I was confused.
I turned around and didn't see anything. I turned back around to see Sam standing beside Chandler.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That's the end of the chapter!
My books~Forever & Always and Sheriff Boy
Check out my Instagram~@chandlers_army
If you read this please go on my Instagram and comment 'Pickles' and you might get a shoutout.
Please like this, vote, share, comment, and all the other crazy stuff.
Comment if you have books for me to check out and also comment if you want more or enjoy this.
Thanks so much
-Samantha