Chapter 53- Birthday Boy

Samantha's POV

I was froze. I just sat there freaking out. Just froze.
"We gotta tell your Mom." Chandler said.
I covered my face and just cried. I couldn't stop. Chandler hugged me and I cried into his shoulder.
"We're in this together no matter what happens." Chandler said.

"Being pregnant at this age? Your gonna leave me. I know-"
"I'm never leaving you. I love you Sam. If it's true or not I'm still in this with you." Chandler said pulling a little bit away from our hug.
He then kissed my lips and I kissed back. He pulled away.

"I love you too. I'm sorry for thinking that." I said feeling bad.
"It's ok to think that." Chandler said.
I just left it alone and hugged him again. He hugged back and kissed my head.
"How am I gonna tell my Mom?" I asked scared.

"I can." Chandler said.
I shook my head standing up.
I went downstairs as Chandler followed me. I went into my Moms room.
"Hey Mom..." I said nervously.
"Yeah?" She asked looking up from her phone.

"Can we go to the doctor?" I asked.
"Why?" She asked.
I gulped as tears fell. She looked worried.
"I think I might be pregnant." I said as tears fell.
My Mom kinda stood there in shock.
"Have you started?" My Mom asked awkwardly in front of Chandler.

I shook my head as tears fell. She sighed.
"I promise you it's gonna be ok. We will call the doctor and go." My Mom said and gave me a hug.
I hugged back crying. She rubbed my back and then I pulled away.

"Get dressed and I'll call to make an appointment." My Mom said.
I nodded and walked out with Chandler. We walked upstairs and I picked out my clothes as tears just kept falling from the fear.
I picked out a mint green tank top with an infinity sign that said "love" on it and I picked it out with black shorts and sandals.

I went into the bathroom and took a quick shower. I got dried off and got dressed. I brushed my hair and then french braided it. Then I brushed my teeth and put on deodorant and perfume. I walked out of the bathroom and Chandler gave me a hug.

I smiled hugging back.
"I love you so freakin much." Chandler said.
I laughed and kissed his lips.
"I love you so much too Chandler I'm ok I promise." I said kissing him again.
He kissed back then pulled away.

He was already dressed and took a shower in the guest room. We intertwined our hands walking down the stairs. We got in the car with my Mom and dropped Madi off at Chandler's house with Grayson.

Then we drove off to the hospital. I was extremely worried and scared. One Direction came on and I sang along. Chandler sang along extremely loud and off key which made me laugh. He smiled at me and kept singing.

We soon arrived and I held onto Chandler tight. We went in the waiting room and sat down as my Mom signed us in. I went on my phone and went on Instagram so I could get my mind off things.

My Mom sat beside me.
"I love you." Chandler whispered.
I smiled looking up at him.
I gave him a kiss, "I love you too." I whispered.
He smiled.
"Samantha." The nurse said.

Chandler grabbed my hand softly and we intertwined hands. We walked with the nurse and went into the room. She did a check up and checked my temp. She told my Mom everything outside which worried me. Chandler never let go of my hand and he kissed me every few seconds.

My Mom walked back in with the doctor.
"Hi Samantha I'm doctor Greene." She said smiling and shook my hand.
"We're just gonna do an ultrasound it's basically a special x-Ray for your stomach." She said.

I nodded.
I lifted up my shirt when she told me too and she cleaned my stomach which tickled. Then she took slimy stuff and put it on my stomach which was cold. Chandler laughed at me which made me smile. She put a stick thing on my stomach and she started moving it around.