Chapter 54- Sweet 16

Samantha's POV

I walked into my room and got dressed. I put on a The Walking Dead crop top and black shorts. I took a shower then I got dressed and brushed my hair and French braided it. Then I brushed my teeth and put on deodorant and perfume. I finished off by putting on my sandals.

I grabbed my phone and ran downstairs.
(Pretend she already took her drivers test😂👍🏼) I grabbed my keys and got in my jeep. I drove off to a party place thing. I parked and got out. I opened the door and everything looked perfect.

"Heyyyy." Sam said with a weird voice.
I laughed giving him a hug. Gray and all of the rest of Chandler's friends gave me hugs too.
"We blackened the windows and decorated the whole place." Eric said.
"Thank you guys. I ow you so if you have anything for me to do or something let me know." I said looking at all of them.

"It's fine don't worry." Colin said.
I smiled and sighed giving up.
"Are yall done?" I asked.
"We have to put the food out and stuff but that's right before it starts." Grant said.
I nodded.

"I gotta keep Chandler busy. I'll be back at 6:00." I said and walked out.
I got back in the jeep and drove off to Chandler's house. I opened the door and got out. Then I opened Chandler's door.
"Your back?" Gina asked.

I nodded laughing.
"I hope it's ok to do that." I said kinda worried.
"Your family so come in as you please." Gina said.
I smiled and walked upstairs.
I opened Chandler's door.

"There you are!" Chandler said getting up and hugging me.
It was a really tight hug. He was worried.
"I texted you and called you and you didn't answer. I thought something happen." Chandler said way to fast.
"I'm fine. My phone was on do not disturb I'm sorry." I said hugging back.

He sighed and pulled away to kiss me.
"It's ok." He said smiling.
I smiled and gave him a kiss.
"Are you readyyyy?" I asked.
He nodded and grabbed his phone. We walked downstairs and I ruffled Graysons hair.

He laughed shaking his head. He's use to it by now. We said bye to his parents and got in the car. I started it and we buckled. I put in my cd and played it. Then I blasted it and drove off.
I sang Steal My Girl at the top of my lungs.

"Sing with meeee." I said smiling.
He sighed then sang along.
"EVERYBODY WANNA STEAL MY GIRLLLL EVERYBODY WANNA TAKE HER HEART AWAY!" I sang at the top of my lungs.
"COUPLE BILLON IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLDDD, FIND ANOTHER ONE BECAUSE SHE BELONGS TO ME!" Chandler sang then kissed my cheek.

I laughed as we sang. I pulled into the mall and parked then we got out. We intertwined hands and walked in. I took Chandler to pick up his present.
"Thank you." I said smiling and taking the gift bag.

We sat down on a bench and he opened it.
He started laughing at me. I laughed smiling. He pulled out the shirt.
"Property of Samantha". Then I grabbed a shirt from the guy and showed it to him. He laughed.
"Property of Chandler".

"There both right." Chandler said smiling.
I smiled and he hugged me. I hugged back.
"Thank you." He said and pulled away.
"Your welcome. There's way more at the party." I said smiling.

"I don't need it." Chandler said.
"You know that I'm not gonna let that happen." I said and he sighed.
I gave him a kiss on the cheek then we walked.
"Your wearing that at the party." Chandler said.

I nodded laughing. He laughed shaking his head.
"Where to next?" I asked.
He shrugged.
We went to around 50 other stores. We bought tons of stuff. Then we went back to the car and had lunch.

We went to the park and walked around and talked forever. Then we just got all childish and got on the monkey bars and little tiny slides. Chandler was laughing because I got stuck in the baby swing.