Chapter 48- One Direction

Sorry I haven't updated this is a long chapter! (3035 words)

Samantha's POV

I woke up with the sound of snores. Chandler. I laughed shaking my head and I sat up. Chandler was spread out on my bed laying on his stomach. The blanket wasn't covering him all of the way, so I took the blanket and covered him up more then kissed him.

He moaned and moved around to get comfy. I smiled and got out of bed quietly. I walked downstairs.
"Sammmm." Madi said peeking from the couch.
"Yep?" I asked grabbing a apple.

"Look..." Madi said smiling and pointing bedside her.
I walked a few steps so I could see. Grayson was passed out with his legs on Madi. I smiled shaking my head.

"You should see Chandler." I said smiling.
She smiled shaking her head. I ate my apple while watching The Walking Dead reruns. I threw the rest away after I was finished and went back upstairs.

Chandler looked so freakin cute when he's sleeping. I grabbed a outfit and left my room shutting the door behind me. I walked downstairs to the other bathroom and I took a shower. I put on my towel and dried off.

I forgot my freakin shirt.
"Crap..."I said sighing.
I was just in my bra and underwear with shorts. I ran upstairs then opened my door quietly. Chandlers still asleep.
I walked to my closet and opened the door to grab my One Direction shirt.

I closed the door. I walked towards the door quietly then opened it. I was pulled back on the bed.
"Chandler let me go!" I said laughing.
He laughed pinning me down to the bed.

"Hey when my girlfriends in her bra, I gotta grab her and kiss her." Chandler said smiling.
I smiled as my cheeks turned pink. He smiled and kissed me. I kissed back. Our lips moved in sync.

My stomach went all crazy then Chandler deepened the kiss making me loose it. He let me go and moved his hands to my waist. I had my hands I his chest.

I forgot the doors open.
"Chandler?-OH GOD!" Grayson said making me and Chandler pull away and we cracked up laughing.
Chandler got up and got out and shut the door.

I slid down against my bed laughing.
"Grayson really?" Chandler asked.
"At least shut that door!" Grayson said completely discussed.
"Like you and Madi haven't!" Chandler said.
I laughed shaking my head.

"Shut up!" Grayson said embarrassed.
"You know it's true." Chandler said laughing.
"Lunch is ready now hurry up." Grayson said changing the subject.

Chandler laughed. I grabbed my shirt and put it on. Chandler opened the door and I laughed.
"Hey..." Chandler said whining.
"What?" I asked standing up.

"We can't-"
"Chandler!" I said laughing.
He pouted.
I laughed shaking my head.
"We have the concert tonight you know." Chandler said smiling.

"WHAT?" I asked.
He nodded showing me the date on the ticket. I busted into tears hugging Chandler. He hugged me back laughing.
"Go get ready." Chandler said smiling.

I ran downstairs wiping my eyes. I grabbed my stuff that I brought down there and I brought it back upstairs.
I went in the bathroom and dried my hair. I brushed it out and straightened it.

I put on deodorant and perfume and brushed my teeth. I put on some lip gloss then looked at myself. I looked pretty good. I was wearing a One Direction crop top, jean shorts, and black bobs.

I walked out of the bathroom and sighed nervously. I was extremely nervous about meeting them. Especially Niall. He's my all time favorite.

Wait.
Zayn. Oh lord. He's not gonna be there. He's out of the band. He left. I covered my mouth and broke down in tears. The tears weren't happy this time. I grabbed a pillow and cried into it.