Chapter 5- Forehead Kisses

Samantha's POV
I woke up in my bed.
The light through my window was shining really bright making me cover my face with my blanket. I got up anyways.

I was still wearing what I was wearing yesterday. I opened the door and limped downstairs. Nobody was awake. I limped into the kitchen and heard a moan. I turned around to see Chandler on the couch asleep.

I smiled to myself.
I've kinda decided that I like Chandler more than any Fangirl crush. Like an actual crush but way more.

I opened the fridge and got some water and yogurt. I limped to the table and lost my balance and fell.
"Seriously Samantha?" I said to myself turning over on my back.
My side was aching now and my hand and head hurt like crap.

I saw Chandler sit up and looked to where I made a big noise from falling. He made a scared face and got off of the couch and ran over to me.
"Oh my god! Sam are you okay?" Chandler said/asked freaking out.
"I give up on walking." I said laughing.
"That's what the crunches are for." Chandler said smiling

Chandler helped me up and I grabbed onto his shoulders.
He turned around motioning for me to get on his back. I jumped on and wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck and laid my head on his shoulder.

Chandler was only in his boxers with no shirt, so his body was warm.
"Your warm." I said smiling.
Chandler chuckled looking behind him at me and he smiled.
"Where would you like to go?" Chandler asked.

"I wanna stay here." I said snuggling up to his shoulder even more.
He smiled looking at me.
"Just walk around then?" Chandler asked chuckling.
I nodded slowly but fast so he could see that I was basically saying yes.

*vibrate*
Chandler turned around to the living room and grabbed his phone.
"What is it?" I asked.
"Nothing just Sam wanting us to come over tonight around 6:00pm." Chandler said.

"I can go, I have nothing to do today." I said.
"I'll tell him that will be there." Chandler said typing.
"We should get ready. I'm still in the clothes from yesterday and your in boxers." I said.
"Yea we should." Chandler said laughing and walking upstairs.

He walked into my bedroom. My room was clean, besides my bed which was un maid. He put me down on my bed.
"Ok what do you wanna wear?" Chandler asked opening my closet.
"Ummmm my 1D crop top, white shorts, and converse." I said.
He smiled and got them out and put them on the bed, next to me.

Chandler has his stuff in my room since he was basically my baby sitter since I was hurt and all.
He grabbed his bag and went into my bathroom.
"I'm gonna get dressed, stay in there." I said getting up.

I took off my pants and put on my shorts and then I took off my shirt.
I grabbed my shirt from the bed and dropped it on the floor. I reached and fell face first on the ground. I turned over on my back and sighed.
"Crap." I said getting frustrated.
Chandler swung open the bathroom door (only in jeans) and smiled.

"Haven't you ever seen a girl in her bra, on the floor, with a broken foot and hand?" I asked laughing.
He started laughing.
"Stop it and help me." I said smiling.
He smiled and grabbed my hands and helped me up. He led me to the bed and I sat down.

"My 1D." I said laughing.
He smiled and grabbed my 1D crop top from the floor and handed it to me.
"Thank you." I said smiling, putting it on.
He smiled back and walked into the bathroom and closed the door.
I grabbed my converse and put them on. I just stayed there because if I got up, I would fall for the 3rd time.

He opened the bathroom door and walked towards me. He was wearing a black shirt and jeans. He turned around so I could get on his back. I jumped on and wrapped my legs around his waist and arms around his neck. He walked in the bathroom sitting me down infront of the sink/mirror.

I brushed out my hair and leaned over putting my hair in a high ponytail. I brushed my teeth. I grabbed my makeup bag and put some on. Concealer, powder, eyeshadow, mascara, and lip gloss.

Chandler was standing in the door way staring at me. I looked at him and he smiled.
"What?" I asked smiling.
"Nothing just you." He said smirking.
"Me?" I asked smiling.
"Yea your just..." Chandler said stopping in the middle of the sentence.

"What?" I asked confused.
"Beautiful." He said looking in my eyes.
I smiled and blushed, looking into his eyes.
"I would give you a hug and say thank you but if I move I'll fall." I said smiling.
He walked up to me and put his arms around my waist pulling me into a hug. I hugged him back and whispered, "Thank you.".

"It's true." Chandler whispered back.
He pulled away and kissed me on my forehead and stayed there for a few seconds. I smiled.
"I need help again." I said.
Chandler smiled and turned around so I could get on his back. I jumped on and wrapped my arms around his neck and legs around his waist as he carried me downstairs.

He walked into the living room and sat me down on the couch as he sat beside me.
"Netflix time." I said snuggling up to him.
He smiled, wrapping his arm around me with his hand on my thigh.
He turned on the tv and went to Netflix. He was looking on horror movies. 'Mercy' is what he clicked on.

"You better not die in this, I've never watched this before." I said looking up at him.
He smiled and we watched the movie.

*Half Way Through The Movie*

I was freaking out because I thought George (Chandler) was about to die. He took an axe and looked at it as it was
facing him. I screamed and cover my eyes. Chandler started laughing.
"It's not funny." I said laughing and crying a little and covering my eyes.

"Are you crying?" Chandler asked sweetly.
"Pshhh no." I said uncovering my face and wiping my eyes.
"I'm sorry." Chandler said pulling me closer.
"Can you please tell me if you die." I said looking in his blue eyes.
"No." Chandler said kissing my forehead.

I smiled and continued to watch the movie without freaking out.

*1 hour later*

I woke up on the couch, I must have fallen asleep. Chandler was laying down on his side and I was beside him with his arms wrapped around me. I smiled to myself. I snuggled closer and got out my phone.

6:30pm

"Chandler wake up its 6:30. We are super late for Sams." I said turning towards Chandler.
I was basically staring at his closed eyes. I kissed his forehead and his eyes slowy opened.
He smiled.
"It's 6:30." I said.
"Oh crap." Chandler said getting up.

We both got up and walked out of my house. Chandler put his shoes on before we walked out. We started walking pretty fast to Sams.

When we got there, there was no cars in the driveway. We walked up to his door and knocked.

Chandler opened the door.

It was pitch black in his house.
-
Ohhhhh cliff hanger! Sorry I had too, love yall! Please do all that crazy stuff to this book and make sure you check out my other book Sheriff Boy. I'll update in the next 30 minutes.
Thanks
-Samantha