Chapter 29- I don't wanna loose you

Samantha's POV

"Can't do what?" Chandler asked worried.
I shook my head and cried harder.
"You can do anything you want to me. I deserve it. I'm sorry." I said crying even more.

"Sam your scaring me. I wouldn't hurt you even if you killed my brother. Please don't do that though." Chandler said bending down beside me.
"Can you please tell me what's going on?" Chandler asked.

I nodded and hugged him. He hugged back thankfully and kissed my lips before letting go. Probably that was my last.

"I went with Hayes to the park. He got mad at me because he said I didn't know how it felt to love someone you can't have. Before I dated you, I still loved Hayes after he cheated on me. Just a part of me. I still do but less. When I told him that.... He kissed me." I said breathing in before I said he kissed me.

He looked at me shocked.
"Why are you crying then and freaking out?" Chandler asked.
I looked in his blue eyes and let a tear fall. He wiped it away with his thumb.

"I kissed back." I said letting another one fall.
He looked at me with his blue eyes and I saw tears coming. God no.
He shook his head.
"You....no....why?" Chandler said unable to get words out.

"I don't even know." I said letting tears fall. I closed my eyes and breathed in and out slowly.
Chandler just kept shaking his head.
"I imagined you at first but then it wasn't you so I stopped and ran to here." I said knowing how stupid that sounds.

"You would never do that to me." Chandler said letting a tear fall.
"I know I'm sorry. I fell so freakin bad. I don't know what I was thinking or why I did that. I'm stupid, not trust worthy, I just don't know anything more. I messed up big time." I said shaking my head.

"I just don't know if it's true right now." Chandler said shaking his head.
Freakin God no. He knows I'm not that type of person. He doesn't believe it. God.

"God Chandler I'm sorry." I said crying again.
He hugged me. Why? I don't know. But he did. I didn't want to hug him but I did.
"I'm sorry I know that won't fix anything but-" I was cut off by running footsteps and someone yelling my name.

I looked up and pulled away. Hayes.
I stood up.
"Why did you run-" I cut him off by punching him in the face.
"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?" I screamed bursting into tears.
He stood up and held his cheek confused.

"You freakin jerk! You never changed! Never! You knew I loved him Hayes! You kissed me!" I screamed crying.
"You kissed me back!" Hayes yelled.
"I know I did! I don't know what was going through my head! I was confused! You cheated on me then told me you loved me!" I yelled angry now.

"I know I did because it's true!" Hayes yelled.
"I know it's freakin true! How do you expect me to love you or have even a little feelings when you just did what you did?!?" I yelled at him getting quieter.

He shook his head.
"I don't know I messed up." Hayes said shaking his head.
No freakin joke Hayes.
"I did have feelings for you steal Hayes. I did. You don't force love on someone especially when there dating someone else. It's not fair." I said walking up to him.

He looked up at me and realized what he did.
"I messed up badly Sam. I love you and wanted to kiss you again. I missed that. Yes for a second I forgot about Chandler but then when you pulled away and I saw your face, I knew what I did, I knew I messed up big time." Hayes said.

I didn't know what to say or do. I'm surprised Chandlers not going crazy on me.

"I'm going to tell you this no matter how stupid it sounds or is. I loose all thought when someone looks at my eyes. Just a simple One Direction music video with Niall staring at the camera. I think he is staring at me and I loose all thought." I said not making any eye contact.

I looked back to see Chandler completely shocked. Hayes was just standing there.
"I want to go home." I said walking away.
I heard footsteps when I got half way to my house.
I was turned around. I turned around and saw Chandler.

"I understand what happened. Yes I'm disappointed and a little mad but I steal love you. I don't wanna loose you. I know you would never do that on purpose. You could call it an accident. Im not taking his side or doing anything like that but he has a messed up life right now. He told me some and I found out others and saw pictures. So I kinda gave him a small excuse and just punched him in the face." Chandler said.

I didn't even realize I was crying until Chandler wiped one tear away.
"I don't understand. I know we both love each other but if you did that to me I wouldn't be doing this." I said looking into his eyes.
"I don't want to loose you again. I love you. When I love something I never wanna let it go." Chandler said smiling.

I smiled a small smile and the next thing I know, Chandler's kissing me.
I kissed back. I really thought I would never do this again. Our lips moved in sync and Chandler had his hands around my waist.

My hands were on his chest. His heart was beating fast. Chandler pulled away but didn't move. We were less than a centimeter away from each other.
"God I love you so much Sam." Chandler said looking in my eyes.
I'm still confused and not getting this at all. But he wasn't joking.

I smiled.
"I love you too." I said smiling.
With that, we were kissing again.