𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

𝑫𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒐𝒏 "𝑽𝒐𝒏" 𝑴𝒖𝒓𝒓𝒂𝒚

I know Meila had a lotta shit going on that ain't have anything to do with me so I gave her some space. I miss my lil thug but I got other shit to handle.

Today I was meeting up with my homie Zay and my homie Keeno. We had a major drop coming in and we had to sort out the details.

"So how this shit posed to go down?" Keeno asked taking a sip of his water.

"So basically boss said we just gotta be in position and wait on his signal it's a big drop but it should go pretty smooth." I said looking around. You ever get that feeling like you being watched? Yea I had that feeling. I shook it off though and went on with our little meeting.

I decided to pick Meila some flowers and chocolates up along with a card and go surprise her since we ain't talked in a couple days.

When I was on my way to her house I got a call about a nigga named 𝑮𝒍𝒐𝒄𝒌I knew the name all to well. Glock was the nigga that killed my brother a while back. I swore from that day on I would find this nigga and kill him. I was told that the nigga was settling down, done had him a baby but he keep the baby momma out the way, don't nobody really know where he live but they say it gets in a gets out.

I pulled up to Meila house and cut my car off and told her come outside.

It took her about 15 mins to get out there and when she came out she was looking good.

"Hey." She whispered as she got in the car.

"Wassup." I licked my lips and then reached in the backseat to give her her stuff. "Here."

Soon as I have it to her she burst into tears. "Thank you so much Davion... nobody's ever done something like this for me." She kept on crying and pulled her into a hug and started rubbing her back.

We broke from the hug and just stared at each other before she leant in and started kissing me. The kiss was starting to get intense so I pulled her onto my lap. She started grinding on me and that instantly made me hard.

I pulled her shorts and panties to the side and started rubbing her clit a little and that's when we heard tapping on the window. She jumped and hurried up out the car yelling.

"Bitch I been told you to bring my fucking baby back." I automatically knew she was yelling at her baby daddy. I swear this nigga a straight cock blocker jo. Like I swear it's like the mf got a button or alarm or some shit that let him know when his baby momma boutta get some dick deluxe.

"Ian boutta be one too many more bitches Amelie." He glanced at her then looked at me as I stepped out my car. "Oh so you was boutta fuck this bum ass nigga? That's why you ain't answer yo phone." He laughed .

"My phone is in the ho-" I cut her off "Youn gotta explain shit to him it really ain't none of his business." I leaned against my car.

"Nigga she is my business. That's my bitch, together or not she know where the fuck home at and she ain't stupid enough to let this shit go."

Soon as I was about to say something Meila's mom came out the house. "I don't know what ghetto ass reawakening, love and hip hop bullshit y'all got going on, but imma need for y'all to take that shit somewhere else, now Amelie either come in this house or you pick one of these niggas to go home with, either way it go I need this shit shut down now." And with that she went back in the house.

Meila look sad and confused all in on so I hugged her and kissed her and decided it was best for me to leave. She had enough shit she was dealing with and I Woulda hated to have killed her baby daddy in front of her.

𝑨𝒎𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆 "𝑴𝒆𝒊𝒍𝒂" 𝑾𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆

I'm couldn't  even compute what had just happened. I was honestly confused and I was hurt.

"Damn so you just that easy now? Just giving it up to a random ass nigga? Man get yo stupid ass in the car." Jahlil slight yelled at me making me jump. I watched as he put Meir back in the car and when he glanced at me that when I got in the car as well.

I didn't know where the night would take up but I just know it's gonna be full of us arguing.
—-
𝗔𝘄𝗻 𝗣𝗼𝗼𝗿 𝗠𝗲𝗶𝗹𝗮😭𝗔𝗻𝘆𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗜𝗱𝗸 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵. 𝗦𝗼 𝗬𝗲𝗮 𝗚𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗮 𝗙𝗶𝗴𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗢𝘂𝘁 .