𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

𝑨𝒎𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆 "𝑴𝒆𝒊𝒍𝒂" 𝑾𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆

Once me and Jahlil was all cleaned up we headed downstairs to where everyone was at.

"Why y'all staring at me?" I asked looking at them like they was crazy.

"Why you walking like that?" Kayl furrowed her eyebrows at me.

"Ion know what you talking about." I quickly limped over to the couch and sat down.

"Say swear to god." Milly gasped looking at Jahlil. I quickly shot my head at Jahlil seeing what he'd say.

"Ion know what you talking about." He came and sat next to me getting on his phone.

"I-where we ordering food from?" Kaison fat ass spoke up.

"Wherever y'all want its my treat." I loaded up Netflix and scrolled through the movies. "Y'all wanna watch Fatal Affair?" I asked them as I hovered over it reading what the movie was about.

"Yea that's fine."

—-

"I still can't believe she let that man pull his dick and balls out only for her to tell him she gotta husband." Shawn said sitting there in disbelief.

"Bitches be bonkers dude." Milly said doing that lil bro hand sign thing people do. I bussed up laughing cause like why are they so stupid?

"Y'all are stupid as hell." I said looking at them.

"You stupid lil wanch!" Milly pointed at me.

"I- Jahlil get him." I turned to him only to see that this nigga is slumped. "I hate it here." I mumbled.

"Ight we gone fuck with y'all." Shawn and Paris got up to leave.

"Byeeee be safe." I waved.

"We boutta head out too. I'm trynna put a baby in Kayl." Milly Said jumping around.

"The devil is a lie." Kayl popped him. I looked over realizing Kaison was slumped in a corner.

I'll just let him spend the night here.

"Mmcht. Cmon Kayl bring yo ass. Bye Bitchesssss!" Milly yelled damn near dragging Kayl out my house.

"Jahlil." I tapped him.

"Jahlil wake up." I shook him.

He instantly reached up and grabbed my neck nearly choking me to death.

"Ja-Jahlil it's me." I was barely able to get out.

"Aw shit my fault Meila... don't do that again." He let me go.

"Jesus Christ I won't." I walked into the kitchen getting a bottle of water. "Cut all these lights off and lock up before you come upstairs." I jogged up to my room plugging my phone up.

It was 3am and my momma wasn't home yet so I shot her a text.

MaDukes💞

Mommy You Okay?

yea I'll be home later... u gud?

Yeah Kaison And Jahlil Here With Me.

my house better still look how I left it🤬

Bye Camille😂👋🏾

I swear she care about her house and car more than she care about me and My well being.

𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆

I exited my messages and then went on Instagram.

I guess I drifted off while I was on Instagram cause I jumped a little when I get the bed dip beside me.

"You good Meila it's just me." Jahlil said with his voice all raspy. I just nodded my head and closed my eyes.

I couldn't fall back to sleep and I guess Jahlil noticed cause he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close to him.

"Go to sleep." He whispered in my ear.

I snuggled up to him and slowly began drifting away.

𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆😩