𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓

𝑨𝒎𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆 "𝑴𝒆𝒊𝒍𝒂" 𝑾𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆

"Jahlil Bro I don't care are you coming to get your kids or not?" I asked Jahlil while we were on the phone.

"Don't bro me Amelie and I'm saying Tho why you can't bring them to me I got shit to do."

"Jahlil I don't give a fuck what you have to do I didn't make these kids by myself and I shouldn't be raising them by myself you acting like a Mf ask you for a lot. I don't ask you for shit. And I ask you just to get them so I can get some shit done and you Wanna do too much."

"Meila I'm not Boutta argue with you Imma come get them have them ready bro since you Wanna do too much ion know what done got into you but yo ass acting real brand new and if it's a new Nigga I swear-"

"Swear what Jahlil? You been with other bitches and you been fuckin fuckin don't you got a baby on the way bro? Ian the same Meila that let you walk all over her my nigga I'm back on my bully I'm back to the Amelie before she ever met Yo fucked up ass so I advise you to tread lightly bitch."

"Now I'm fucked up? And on my momma bro watch that bitch word before you get handled."

"Bye Jahlil just come get yo kids they been ready thirty minutes ago." And with that I hung up. I don't know why he think I be wanting to go back and forth with him ion he having the time and I put that on his dead people.

He done really brought the old Amelie out of retirement and I swear it's up and stuck with anybody.

I grabbed the last bit of things that my babies would need to go to they daddy house. He don't ever get them he stop by and I let him have his Lil time in the living room with them while I go in my room. But he needs to be a dad and I need to move on I have a date tonight and I'll be dammed if Jahlil ruin it.

Let's just say it's been two hours since me and Jahlil had that phone call and he just now here to get my babies.

I watched him walk up to the door on my ring app and I was there opening it before he got the chance to ring the doorbell.

"One job Jahlil you had one job." I said turning around to grab Jaliahs diaper bag to give to him.

"I told you I had shit to do and why you all dressed up. Fuck you goin?" He eyed me.

"So whatever you had to do was more important than to kids right? And you wonder why shit never works out for you Jahlil you put the wrong shit and the wrong people first. Cause whatever you put my kids on the back burner for I guarantee you it wasn't that important and if I find out it was a bitch that had you all caught up I'm fuckin you and her up." I looked down at Jameir to see he had his headphones on so he ain't hear shit we was saying.

"Just gone ignore my question? Where the fuck you going?"

"It none of your business Jahlil the only business me and you have is Jameir and Jaliah if it's not about them then it ain't really too much we have to talk about."

"Ion care how long we apart don't be giving my pussy away or imma kill you and that's on my momma." He chuckled lowly.

This nigga crazy crazy.

"Jahlil you lost all access to me and my body maybe you should be worried about NaJaye and make sure she ain't giving yo pussy up cause last time I checked that was yo girlfriend not me so don't worry about who I lay this pussy on."