𝑻𝒆𝒏

𝑨𝒎𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆 "𝑴𝒆𝒊𝒍𝒂" 𝑾𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆

"What is she doing here?" I asked looking between my mother and my grandmother.

See my mom had me when she was 17 years old. So she did everything she could to provide for me since right after finding out she was pregnant with me my father got locked up.

She would ask my grandmother to watch me while she went to work and that's when it all started. Out of me and my cousins she would beat me. I have been burned and bruised all from this lady. During every beating she would tell me that I "ruined" my mother's life and that if it wasn't for me my mom could have had a different life.

𝑾𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒔𝒐𝒐𝒐𝒐𝒐🤷🏾‍♀️

"Look Meila I'm sor-" I cut her off "Save it." I said trying to walk away.

My mother walked over to me hugging me and rubbing my back. "Meila baby she's here because she has something to tell us.

"Uh yea.. like I was saying I'm sorry for what I did and I just need to know that you forgive me because... I'm dying." She Said dropping her head.

"I don't forgive you... I don't think I ever will it's a shame that this is happening to you but this is your karma. Maybe your bad choices ruined your life like I so called ruined my moms life." I broke free from my moms hold and walked away.

I needed to get out of here.

—-

"Thanks for letting me stay here for a while Kayl." I hugged her.

"No problem love... I can only imagine how hard that was for you."

I just nodded and headed to the guest room that she had and began settling in. I sent Kaison a text letting him know what happened and where I was before I drifted off to sleep.

The next morning I woke up because I heard commotion coming from downstairs.

"Nobody invited you to my house Milan." I heard Kayl yelling.

"Bruh so you ain't text me at 3am talking bout how you miss me and you need some." Milan yelled back.

Deciding to stop listening like a creep I got up and did my usual morning hygiene routine. Once I was dressed I headed downstairs.

"Kayl make me choke yo- hey friend what you doing here?" Milan's whole tone changed as he directed his attention towards me.

Before I could answer Kayl offered up a response "Minding her damn business something you should be doing."

"Ight cause I'm boutta beat yo ass." He squared up with her.

I just laughed an continued to do what I was doing which was getting a bottle of water and stealing some of her fruit.

I headed back upstairs to the room and checked my phone seeing that my momma And Jahlil  had texted me.

MaDukes💛
plz come back home Meila.

Nah I'm Good Imma Stay With Kayl For A While. I Love You Tho💛

Watergun💦🔫
come outside real quick.