𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

𝑨𝒎𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆 "𝑴𝒆𝒊𝒍𝒂" 𝑾𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆

Today is the day of my gender reveal and when I tell you I'm nervous... I'm nervous as hell.

When I talked to Jahlil about it he surprisingly didn't get upset about finding out last minute.

I'm not gone lie I'm kinda excited for today not only for me to find out what I'm having but also to see Jahlil. I know I be trynna act all tough and shit but ion know something about Jahlil most definitely brought out the simp in me.

𝑶𝒓 𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒈𝒏𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒚 𝑴𝒆𝒊𝒍𝒂.

Anyways I'm currently getting my makeup done. I had already got my hair done last night because I knew my makeup would be a pretty long process.

"What do you wanna have?" My Momma asked sitting on my bed watching the girl work her magic on my face.

"I honestly want a little girl. In wouldn't mind having a mini me running around." I smiled at the thought of a mini me.

"Whew chile I couldn't even imagine a little you. Hell I barely liked the little you when you was a little you." She tried to mumble.

"I just don't understand why you're always attacking me."

"Girl bye ain't nobody attacking yo skillet face ass." She got up and went into her room.
—-
I was all dressed and ready to go downstairs and be face to face with my guests and I was nervous as fuck.

I headed downstairs and went straight to the kitchen where I seen my mom and auntie Gisselle.

"Hey baby congratulations you look pretty." Auntie Gisselle said.

"Thank you... anyone seen my baby daddy?" I looked around.

"Yea he's out back... babygirl relax." My momma rubbed my back.

I nodded my head and walked outside waving a family members and everything along the way.

𝑩𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑴𝒆𝒊𝒍𝒂😩

I made my way over to Jahlil who was standing with Shawn, Milly, Kayl and some other dude.

"Ahhh baby mommaaaaa!" Kayl yelled and waddled over to me.

Oh yeah I forgot to mention that Kayl is pregnant with twin girls, Shawn's girlfriend is having a little girl and I'm hoping that me and Jahlil have a little girl.

"Aht that ain't yo baby momma she's mines." Jahlil muffed her.

He walked up on me and hugged me. I guess this was his way of apologizing me without really saying anything. Little do he know he gone have to way more than this to get back on my good side.

"You look good mamas." He mumbled as he palmed my butt.

𝑺𝒊𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆🤯

"You look pretty handsome yourself." I complimented back.

"We gotta talk." He said and I just nodded.
—-
"Alright can we get the parents to be to come to the center of the patio."

"Ma'am a concrete square in the middle of grass ain't a patio." Milly shouted from the back.

"Milan dont make me fuck you up." My momma yelled back.

"Anyways here's the box that we are gonna release the balloons from to see what my little peanut is having. Are y'all ready?" She smiled at us.

"Yes ma'am." I smiled back.

"Okay When we get to three open the box."

We nodded.

"1"
"2"
"3"

Me and Jahlil damn bear ripped the box up only to see clear balloons.

"Ma what the hell." I began crying.

"Chill baby they bringing another box out." Jahlil chuckled.

𝑰 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒖𝒈𝒉😩

My momma and daddy brought out another box.. and even bigger box this time and honestly my heart dropped to my ass cause Why is this box so big.

Anywho they set the box in front of us and repeated the same instructions from before.

"1"
"2"
"3"

Me and Jahlil tore that box open so fast and what popped out literally made me drop to my knees and cry.
—-

Liked By Pynkmarie And 978,210 Others

Meiladabrat I've Never Cried So Much In My Life🥺Baby I Love You So Much And You Aren't Here Yet💙#BabyEdwardsOTW👪
Datdamnghost LETS GOOOOO
Briella.g 😕
Blueharmonee Baby cousin☺️💙
Kaisondadon 💙
Catertokaiden Omg congratulations meila💙
—-
"Why are you still crying?" Jahlil asked me as we drove back to my apartment.

"Cause I wanted a little girl." I sniffled.

"Girl you'll be okay... we can hope for a little girl next... but I wanted to say I'm sorry for what had went down... I ain't mean none of that." He looked at me for a slight second.

"Mhm." Was all I said before responding to everyone who was texting me telling me congratulations and all that good stuff.

The car ride was in a very comfortable silence like I didn't really wanna talk I just wanted to be in his presence and it felt real good.

—-
"Do you wanna come in?" I asked as we pulled up to my apartment.

"Yea."

I led the way for us to go in my apartment... halfway In I seen that there were pictures of me all over my apartment with red x's over my stomach.

The only thing I could think to do was scream. Jahlil came rushing in with his gun pointed but stopped as he hovered over me holding one of the pictures.

𝑳𝒐𝒓𝒅 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚.
—-
𝗛𝗲𝘆 𝗬𝗮𝗹𝗹. 𝗦𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗠𝘆 𝗨𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗹𝗼𝘄 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗜'𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗸 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗼𝗽 𝗼𝗳 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗼𝗳 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗴𝗲😭🖤