𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝑭𝒊𝒗𝒆

𝑱𝒂𝒉𝒍𝒊𝒍 "𝑮𝒍𝒐𝒄𝒌" 𝑬𝒅𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒔

"Did you do what I said?" I asked NaJaye as we waited in the line at Canes.

It's been weeks since that whole thing with Amelie. What she said really fucked with me. It made me wanna cut all ties with NaJaye. I want my family ever since Jaliah was born me and Amelie never tried getting back together or anything she just ended it with me.

"No I haven't Jahlil."

"Why?"

"Cause It's selfish of you to ask me something like that. It's not my fault that this would be your third baby. This is special for me." She looked down at her stomach. Now mind you she still have time to get rid of this baby but she be looking at her stomach like she 7 months pregnant or some shit.

"We can have another baby though this just not the right time I can't properly be there for the two I have right now and I don't want to cheat them nor this baby out of having a dad around. I promise we a have another baby." I was lying straight through my teeth about having another baby at least with her.

NaJaye is literally not got to be anyones parent like I mean I've killed people but shit she need actual medication for the sick shit that goes on in her head.

"Yea?" She looked up at me.

"Yes mamas." I smiled.

Me and NaJaye finally made it back to my spot and when we got there we just chilled and ate our food. The night was going pretty smooth until one of my other lil mamas had started blowing up my phone.

When I say a Nigga can't catch a break he can't catch a break. I ended shit with Kierra way before Jaliah was born and this bitch keep popping up out of no where Trynna fuck with me.

I mean she do got a bomb on the head but that's about it.

"You gone get yo phone or nah?" NaJaye turned around annoyed.

"Nah." I just let the phone keep ringing step one on trying to be a better man is simply not entertaining these hoes. It's gone be hard but shit I think I can do it.

I mean I don't have a choice but to do it I want Amelie. I swear I did a lot of fucked up shit over these last two years and there's nothing I can say or do to change that but all I can do is my best to try and get on good terms with Amelie for the sake of my kids.

"What you thinking about boo?" NaJaye was now in my lap straddling me.

"Just a lot. Got a lot of things I need to do." I rubbed my hands down my face. I was a different level of stressed I'm 23 I got two kids one on the way. I'm in the streets. I do dumb shot every other day and overall I'm just a fucked up person.

Eventually NaJaye went to sleep and I keep out of bed and went into the bathroom and called Meila. She answered on like the third ring.

"Hello?" Her voice sounded so pure and innocent.

"Hey where my babies?"

"Jameir is running around here playing I'm just waiting till her tire himself out and Jaliah right here being fussy and I have no idea why, she could be coming down with a cold."

"Do I need to come over?" Hearing that my baby might be sick Lowkey spooked me cause I know babies get sick but Jameir didn't get sick as a baby that was something we've ever experienced.

"No Jahlil if anything I'll take care of it, I know this not the only reason you called me so wassup?" I heard Jaliah fussing in the background.

"I miss you that's all, I want my family Meila I told you that and I know you done with me but I'm not done with you I want to try and give ohr kids something neither one of us had and it's hard for me cause I don't know how to be a man or how to be a good dad because there was no example of what that is for me." A real Nigga heart was actually hurting.

"I know Jahlil." Was all she said with a sigh as Jaliah's cries took over our phone call.

I'm on my way Meila." I heard the from her sigh that she was frustrated.

I rushed upstairs and put on some joggers and a pair of slides and grabbed my hoodie. I ain't bother telling NaJaye I was leaving cause honestly it's not her business the family I made comes first.

I dashed back down and out to my car. I wasted no time flying to Amelie's house.

I used the key that I made a copy of of course without her knowing to let myself in and when I got there Jameir was whining , Jaliah was crying and Amelie was looking like she wanted to rip they mouths off of them.

"It's okay daddy's here." I went and picked Jaliah up and sat on the couch. I started rocking her and just talking to her. She eventually began calming down and next was getting Jameir to calm down I just told him come sit next to me and I rubbed his back and talked to him and he began laughing and whining down some. That's when I peeped that Amelie got up and went to her room.

Jaliah was now knocked out in my arms and Jameir was slowly falling asleep on my side.

I don't even realize that I had went to sleep, until I get Amelie tapping me.

"Cmon give me the kids so I can put them I. They beds."

"I got it." I got up stretching a little still holding Jaliah in one arm and getting Jameir with the other. I head to Jameir's room first since he was the heaviest. I got him in bed and missed his forehead before going across the hall to Jaliah's room and putting her in her crib and kissing her forehead.

I was heading out when I saw Amelie in her kitchen.

She must've felt me looking cause she turned around.

"Uh it's pretty late you can just spend the night if you want to. I won't make you sleep on the couch you can take my bed and I'll take the couch."

"Nah I'll take the couch you should be comfortable in your house."

"Or you can sleep in the bed with me we sleep opposite ways... my couch isn't comfortable that's all." She laughed.

I laughed with her and just agreed. We went into her bedroom and she got in bed seeing that we both were pretty much dressed for the night. I laid with my head at her feet.

The room was dark for the most part because she has fairy lights on her wall.

"Amelie." I called out.

"Yea?"

"I'm sorry." A single tear left my eye.

"I know Jahlil. Get some rest." She sounded like she wanted to cry.

"I love you."

"I love you too Jahlil."

After that I was able to go to sleep. I Jesus t needed to know that she still loved me. I need her to know that I was sorry for everything that I had done to her.

I just want my family back and I don't care if it takes forever... tonight was a start.