𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

𝑨𝒎𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆 "𝑴𝒆𝒊𝒍𝒂" 𝑾𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆

Ever since that whole day with seeing Jahlil and his new baby momma or whatever I've been keeping completely to myself. If it's not about my kids or making money I don't care. I put my self on the back burner time and time again for a nigga who could honestly care less about me.

Today I decided to have a little mommy and kids date with Jameir and Jaliah. Of course Kayl and the twins tagged along as well seeing that Liah is only eight months now and Jameir and the twins are two years old.

"Liah mommy got you all dressed up and pretty with your brother please don't throw a fit for these pictures and Jameir stop running around you got all day to do that come take these pictures." I swear my eight month old has an attitude problem and my two year old is hard head as the fuck.

Needless to say the picture idea didn't work out Jaliah wouldn't stop crying and once she started crying Jameir started crying hell I think I started crying cause at this point I ain't know why they was crying so we was just three wet face, red eyed and stained cheek Mfs.

Me and Kayl decided to take the kids to Safari land which consisted of Jameir , Noelle and Zoelle playing all the games that they just have out cause it wasn't much they could do forreal .

"Come on babies it's time to eat." Kayl said and that was like music to these kids ears they ran over to the table so fast.

Kayl gave all of them hand sanitizer and got them occupied and set up with their pizza and juice, while I was getting Jaliah bottle together.

"Kay do you want more kids?" I asked her randomly.

"Yea but not by they nothing ass daddy." She looked over to make sure the girls weren't paying us any attention. "I mean I definitely set myself up for failure getting pregnant by Milan the first time that's why I aborted it." She Bussed up laughing.

"Bitch whaaaaaaat." I giggled.

"Yes girl I really said fuck that kid but I guess God had other plans for me cause not only did I get pregnant he hit my ass with the woo woo da bam okay." She put her head down and kept laughing.

"You going to hell Kayl I swear you are." I shook my head at her stupidity one thing about it though she was blunt as fuck she made me miss the old me. Cause baby the old Meila most definitely did not give a fuck.

"How about you Mei? Want more? She looked up from her plate.

"I do and I don't. It's like I want my kids to have the same dad but at the same time it's really fuck Jahlil cause him and NaJaye and whoever the hell else he fucking Ian got the time for."

She just nodded her head. It was true though despite the bullshit I knew eventually me and Jahlil would get back together but I guess what was just wishful thinking.

We ended our little play date with the kids. And I made my way to my moms house.

"Look at my babies." My mama cooed at the kids as soon as I got in the door.

One thing about it Camille loved the fuck out of my babies and I loved that for them. The fact that they have a chance at having a good grandmother is something truly amazing seeing that my grandmother treated me like shit and Jahlil's mother passed away.

I let my mom keep the kids and went to my room and laid across my bed.

I was just thinking about how the kids have no biological uncles or aunts. I'm not including whatever maybe fucking baby my dad has cause it don't have shit to do with me.

Then I'm laying here thinking how I need a real night out to have some fun and just forget about being a mom for like just a few minutes.
—-
I didn't even realize that I had dozed off it was now later in the evening and I made my way to the kitchen seeing that my mom was cooking and Jameir and Jaliah were on the couch watching some cartoon movie thing.